YouTube is the video uploading platform from Google. From its release, YouTube updates the terms and conditions, including the channel settings. Therefore, If you are searching for what happens when you get 100 subscribers on a YouTube channel, this article is for you.
Hardly, only a few of the people go for monetization out of millions of people. Most people find it challenging to complete the target of 1k subscribers. But getting 100 subscribers is not a bad practice where there is hard work to see every subscriber.
Benefits Of Subscribers On YouTube
As your channel grows, the benefits of having a long list of subscribers start coming out. After getting enough people who subscribe to your channel, your videos get engagement, watch time, likes, and comments. YouTube Videos start appearing in the search results and increase impressions that matter in rankings for a particular keyword.
You get also get Youtube Subscribers for your channel. It helps you to complete your 100 Subscribers.
How Can I Grow My YouTube Channel From 0 Subscribers To 100?
There are some hacks and techniques that can help you get the first hundred subscribers fast.
If you are new and you want to become popular like others then you can check Youtube Services. Qubeviews Always comes with different and unique products.
- Do proper keyword research before going to make or upload any video. You can find many free online tools to put the keyword and get the search volume and competition among the creators.
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is the main factor that the YouTube algorithm works accordingly in any search rankings. Boost the video titles, write a long but meaningful description(50-100 words), use trending tags and high-quality implant thumbnails.
- Make a professional video with high-quality editing. Use premium video editing software, but If you can’t afford it and a newbie, there is much free software available with premium features.
- Users watch the videos for their interests, so make videos that are helpful for the people.
- The intro must be interactive, and try to summarize the video in your first 30 seconds of the video. It will bind the viewer to stick to your video.
What Happens When You Get 100 Subscribers On YouTube
There is nothing special that happens when you complete the first hundred subscribers on your YouTube channel. But YouTube allows you to change the URL of your channel. You can add a custom URL or the name of your channel.
Note: Keep in mind that YouTube allows only one time to change the custom URL. So, be careful while changing it, and it will remain the same permanently.
If you give the wrong name, it will have a bad user experience and looks non-professional.
Moreover, YouTube may send an email to congratulate you for achieving the milestone. But monetization is eligible after the completion of 1000 subscribers. It’s tough and challenging to get the first 1k subscribers. But If you’re creating professional, informative, and using proper SEO, you can grow in less time and start making money with AdSense.
But it’s a fact with 100 subscribers; there is nothing but a bit of boost to grow the channel. When you complete the 1k subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time, YouTube sends you an email to apply for its partner program.