YouTube is a world of streaming, heavily relies on YouTube video views, likes, gaining a great number of subscribers, and shares. Because this is what makes any YouTuber famous and assists him in standing out in the crowd of YouTubers by getting maximum Youtube video views.
For the past few years, most people are facing trouble in watching YouTube videos on their 3ds. Mostly, three types of options are faced by the users i.e. seeing a non-basic version, when you click on the option of “watch video” then abruptly a dialogue box will appear which is show that the address is not valid, and for some users of LUMA CFW YouTube frequently crashes and does not work properly for them.
In this article, I jotted down a few techniques that will surely work for you and will answer your question, how to watch YouTube on 3ds. So, no worries and let’s discuss them.
To watch YouTube on 3ds you need:
- A manager of CIA i.e. FBI Or DevMenu (you can choose any as the choice is totally yours)
- A Personal computer
- An updated version of Nintendo 3ds (because the old version of Nintendo does not support video in the web browser)
- A key to install CIAs or CFW
- From the firmware version of an older system get the internet browser CIA
Most experts do recommend Godmode9, this is not a prerequisite. As the final choice is always yours.
- First of all, by dint of your 3DS figure out the internet browser applet title id. As, ids numbers vary from region to region, not only region but the versions i.e. updated and old ones of Nintendo also matters.
- So, now to find out your title id of the internet browser, open FBI, then move towards the option of “titles”, after pressing the select button. After this make sure to deselect everything except “sort by name” and “show NAND”. Then, press the B button to return to the list of titles. Furthermore, start scrolling down until you reach the “internet browser”. After reaching there, on the top of the screen, you will see the title id of your 3DS internet browser, write it down for the future as you will need it in near future.
- The next step involves downloading. Open your PC, and make sure to download a zip file that contains an old firmware. The main point to consider is to make sure you have downloaded the correct version. As versions differ based on regions and models.
- After downloading the zip file, open it. Then, in that file search out the CIA file, that file name is similar to the title id you have found after performing the second step.
- Don’t leave that file as it holds significant importance. Make sure to extract that file into the SD card of your 3D’S
- The above-mentioned step is optional. It is the best time to make a backup (SysNand) on your 3DS in the Godmode9. The backup is to cope with any mishap.
- Now, open the FBI on your 3DS. Then, make sure to open the extracted internet browser CIA file and install it. After that, reboot and then in the browser open YouTube. Play a video on YouTube to check whether it works or not. It will work.
- Last but not least, don’t forget to select the “use mobile version” option in the menu of the browser.
You may also like to know about: How To Watch YouTube On PSP?