Functionally, you cannot, however sharing several videos is technically possible. Simply use the upload function to pick or move a large number of video files at once. They can upload one by one, but they can be lined up at the same time. This is sufficient so you will either go shopping or sleep while the process is running. As a result, it is not practically simultaneous.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Uploading Several Videos to YouTube
This allows you how to upload multiple videos on YouTube of various formats in a single session, as long as they are fewer than ten minutes long and less than two gigabytes in size.
Step 1: First, open your Web browser and navigate to YouTube.com. You will need a YouTube account to continue at this stage.
Step 2: Click the “Upload” button in the top right corner of the screen to be redirected to the site’s main upload tab.
Step 3: In the “Video File Upload” section, click the yellow “Upload Video” icon to open a pop-up menu containing information about your computer’s contents. Search your hard drive for the first video you want to post, highlight it, and click “OK.”
Step 4: As you wait for the video to upload, you can fill out the video’s metadata, which includes the title, summary and key search terms.
Step 5: Scroll down the screen and click the “Upload Video” button that appears. Search your hard drive for your next film, then click “OK.”
Step 6: Repeat this process with each “Upload File” button that occurs when you upload a video. (Repeat these steps unless you have 10 videos uploading at the same time.)
Since each upload takes a long time and each mistake loses a lot of time, the idea of batch uploading arose. UniConverter, among other useful features, allows users to post several videos to YouTube at the same time.
Obtain the Most Successful YouTube Video Uploader
- Batch Conversion: The batch converting function makes it simple to transform a large number of images. Furthermore, the user will import several media files into the programme at the same time.
- Convert to every audio/video format: UniConverter supports video transfer to over 150 different audio/video formats.
- You no longer should go through the hassle of saving links to download web videos. UniConverter allows users to download their favourite YouTube videos. Not just that, but it also allows the user to stream videos from the Internet at a faster rate.
- Burn, save, or archive DVD: UniConverter allows the user to burn media files to a DVD disc, backup the files for protection, and copy the files.
- Edit videos: Hard to get your hands on this app is a video editor’s paradise because it fixes all video-related issues, whether it’s filming or posting the video. With its basic editing capabilities, the software simplifies video editing. This have all of the standard features such as Subtitle, Volume, Crop, Trim, Watermark, Rotate, and so on.