Sending videos and pictures to your friends and family via WhatsApp is common nowadays. WhatsApp is the most used communication app worldwide. You can send YouTube videos to your friends as well. Uploading the YouTube videos on the status is a usual practice. People may do this for the sake of transmitting information or entertainment to their contacts. But this practice can help you promote your own YouTube channel. If you want to get more YouTube views, likes, comments, and subscribers at your channel you can share the link of your videos with your contacts on WhatsApp inviting them to review your channel.
If you are wondering How to send YouTube videos on WhatsApp? Here are two methods by which you can share the YouTube video on WhatsApp. Step by step description of every method is presented below.
Copying the Video Link to WhatsApp
You can share the link of the desired video to WhatsApp by the direct copy-pasting method. For this
- Open your YouTube account.
- Play the required video.
- You can see several options just below the video.
- Click on the arrow below the video. You will see a popup. Click on the copy link feature. The link will be copied to your clipboard.
- Now go to your WhatsApp and long press and paste the link in the chatbox of any contact to whom you want to send the link.
- If you want to upload it as your WhatsApp status, go to the status option. Click on the pencil option in the bottom right corner.
- Paste the link here and you have successfully sent the link to your contacts.
Sending the Video Link to WhatsApp
Another way of sending the YouTube video is to share the video link directly. To accomplish this, follow the steps below.
- Open your YouTube account.
- Click on the video you want to play by writing its name in the search engine.
- Click on the arrow button below the video. This is the share button.
- It will cause a pop-up that would designate the video to different social sites.
- Select WhatsApp and click on the contact you want to share the video link.
- If you want to share the video link to your status directly. You can surely do this.
So, there were the easiest steps by which you can send a YouTube video to WhatsApp. But there is another method also.
Download the Video from YouTube and Send it to WhatsApp
If you are unable to apply any of the above methods, you can simply download the video to your gallery. Several apps and websites will help in the downloading process. Use them to download the video. Or directly download them from the google search engine. You can then easily send the downloaded videos to your WhatsApp family. Go to your gallery. Select the video you want to share. There is a share option on every phone. Share the video with your desired contact or upload the status.
You can readily share your fun or entertainment with your friends by following the above-mentioned steps. As the more sharing of videos would help gain more Youtube subscribers.