Are you using Instagram and curious to know who unfollowed you because it is easy to know about your followers, but you can’t check who unfollowed you or not follow you even after following him? The features of Instagram give an approach to know people and share your memories with others by “following” them. It is also a way to promote your business if you have a business account.
So for Instagram users, it matters a lot to know about those who follow them or unfollowed them. If you are unaware of how to see who unfollowed you on Instagram, then don’t be upset as we will help you in checking who unfollowed you.
Instagram is a vast video and photo-sharing social networking app of America owned by Facebook with more than one billion active accounts. You can share photos, videos, set status, and talk via messaging feature. You can also view, like, and comment on other photos and videos.
Like other social media apps such as Facebook and Twitter, it also allows the users to follow someone or unfollow them. You can create a personal or business account and can do the setting according to your choice. If you have a personal account, you can set privacy that allows only your followers to see your Instagram story, videos, photos, and all you want to share.
All we know that likeness and dis-likeness is the choice of people, and there is always a solid reason if anyone unfollowed you. Although you can’t find the cause, it is vital to respect other feelings. So instead of taking action about it, improve your communication way.
How to See Who Unfollowed You on Instagram?
Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t facilitate the users with this ease to a checklist of such people who unfollowed you. But don’t be disappoint as there are two ways to check a list of unfollowed people; manual way or via an app.
Method: 1: Via Manual Method
The very first way is to check via manual method. This method is lengthy and time-consuming, but can give the accurate results. It involves the following steps.
- Sign in to the Instagram app with your email id and password.
- Click on the profile icon at the bottom right. You will be moved to your profile where you will see 3- options more; following, followers, and posts.
- Click on followers, and you’ll be presented with a list of all of you followers. Here, you can check if someone has unfollowed you if you had the previous data.
- The other way is to visit the other person’s profile and check his following to see your name. This method is recommended if you specially want to check a user or users.
Method: 2: Via Instagram Follow Meter
It is the easiest, time-efficient and most convenient method.
- Download the “Instagram follow meter” from the google play store on your mobile device.
- Log in from your Instagram id and password.
- After sign in, you will see this app contains the options of “unfollowed” you, “not following you back” and “you are not following back.”
- To check the list of those who unfollowed you click on the first tab on the left corner. Here you will find the list of those who have recently unfollowed you.
- To find those who don’t follow, you choose the option “not following you back.”
- If you want to know about those who are your followers, but you don’t follow them, click on the option “you are not following back.”
- It will help you make your interaction strong with those who follow you and improve your performance to increase the number of followers.
All the images used in this post are copyrighted to the respective owners. If you want any image to be removed, please contact us.