Did someone like your comment on some YouTube video? You are trying to find out who liked it? You might have wondered many times who those people are who like your comments.
You have checked every setting in your YouTube profile but all in vain. You can’t seem to find any option that tells you who liked your comment.
You watch many YouTube videos during the day and your comment on any video you like or want to know more about the related details.
Some people don’t find it important to check who liked or disliked their comment on YouTube. While some people do want to know who liked or disliked their comment on YouTube.
YouTube doesn’t however show who liked your comment as to keep them anonymous. The system of YouTube does not care about the person who has liked your comments but it stores the number of the people who have liked your comments previously and in the present. Such numbers are stored in the YouTube database just as the number of subscribers and views on your YouTube videos.
YouTube keeps the user who has liked or disliked your comment anonymous to protect the safety of the user. However, there is no way to know who like or disliked your comments on YouTube videos.
It’s better that you don’t waste your time searching for ways to know who liked or disliked your comments on YouTube videos. It is until YouTube introduces such a way to let you know who liked or disliked your comment on any YouTube video.
But there is only one official way to know who liked or disliked your comments on YouTube. The method involves;
- Receiving email notifications when someone subscribes to your YouTube channel
- If this setting is enabled then, YouTube sends you a message about the person name, profile and basic details
- Clicking the link given you can view his/her profile
- Select the “email options” from the dropdown menu.
- Check the box where it says “someone subscribed to my channel”. By selecting this option it ensures that you always get a notification of the person who has liked your YouTube comments and has subscribed to your channel.
- You can click on save changes to ensure that the changes you have made to your profile are saved.
This is the only official way to know which person has liked your YouTube comments. Unlike other apps, YouTube has a different policy.
Many average users who comment in the comment section usually forget about the comment when they start watching the video. It would require many additional server resources to find out precisely who liked your comment and when. It is quite understandable that YouTube does not show or save such information and is not even visible to the user.
You can check other tutorial videos to know more about who has liked your comment on any YouTube video. So that you can find any easier way to find the person who liked your comment.