YouTube has millions of users in the world. It is the second most visited website in the world. Some people use it for entertainment such as enjoying music, videos, and sharing different videos with family and friends. Some people use it as a source for earning. For purpose of earning, people make the channel and upload their videos with worthy content on it.
When people like and view their content on YouTube then YouTubers got paid. Worth and valued content get millions of subscription from lots of users which also make the You Tuber paid.
The name of the Channel in YouTube is your official channel name. There are different ways of naming your channel on the YouTube platform. It is named on the person’s first and last name, you can also give such a name to it that it can describe the content of yours.
Naming of your channel has divided into four categories which mean that into how many ways you named your channel:
- It can be Name
- It can be any Categories
- Some new Brand
Before giving a name to your channel you should think about it first. As the name of your YouTube channel is very important because it appears on your uploaded videos, page of your channel, and in YouTube search results.
Everyone tries to give a unique name. The name is of such type that can define the content of their channel. The more it is precise and appropriate the more people will understand that what your channel is about.
There are some tips and tricks to make the YouTube channel attract the attention of viewers:
- Don’t use numbers try to avoid it
- Use some creative branded tag for your channel that has some meaning in it.
- Keep your channel title simple that is easy to pronounce and spell
- Your channel title and URL should be similar to other social media account for maximum publicity and access.
- The channel name should be sticky. It should be so simple and unique remains in the mind of people.
- Your channel name should stand out from other channel names on YouTube.
- Try to remain consistent with your niche to make your channel name and content compatible
Make Your YouTube Channel One Word
Following are the steps that will help you in how to make YouTube name one word?
- Go to the browser, and open Gmail
- Make Gmail account first
- Then Go to browsers and open YOUTUBE
- Sign in in YouTube account
- Go to the upper right corner and click on the upper right corner
- Click on the gear option
- YouTube setting will open
- A page will appear with an overview heading
- Click on the link create a channel next to Gmail address
- Then enter the YouTube channel name
- In the top field enter one word for your YouTube channel name
- In the bottom field, enter the (dot).
- Click on the option create a channel
- Verify the channel name
- It will be one word
- The URL link is your channel ID