Getting more audience on YouTube is the most important thing to expand the YouTube channel and to get more likes and shares. But most of the time users face a common issue just like they do o other social media applications as they notice they are losing some followers.
Some beginners use the method of Sub for Sub which is a total flop as people offer this method to gain more subscribers on their channel and once they are one they will unsubscribe you afterward. Some use vidooly to know who has unsubscribed on their YouTube channel. Some say that this website or application is not working accurately, while some say that it was fake.
If you are facing an issue that most of the youtube users are losing subscribers, then Qubeviews are offering you to buy YouTube Subscribers to Promote your Youtube Channel.
How To Check Who Unsubscribed You?
Now how to check who unsubscribed you on YouTube remains a common question and to figure it out you can follow many methods or use various software tools to know the reason behind the reduced views on your content because of frequent decrease in your subscriber list.
Generally, some marketing company provides various video analytics tool and other services including video marketing services to the users Also, it has the feature that allows you to keep a track on your subscribers and unsubscribes.
If you are interested to know who unsubscribe you use can use Vidooly. This method is a process of manual tracking so you need to be patient to execute this method. Add on to your YouTube channel.
- Go to the creator studio and head on to the community that appears on the left side of the page.
- Once you click community it will show you multiple options but you have to click on the Subscribers tab.
- It will show you a list of subscribers who have followed your YouTube channel. But Make sure that only those creators that set their subscription publicly will be shown on this page.
- Only those who have set their subscriptions publicly will be shown on the page.
- Open another tab and load the YouTube website.
- Now under the subscriptions tab on the left, you can see the people who have subscribed to you. You can check your subscribers by clicking Subscribers.
- If you suspect someone who unsubscribed to your YouTube channel, check if their subscription is set to public.
Youtube is getting advanced day by day and if you want to make your Youtube Channel more interesting and active, then buy Youtube Views for your Youtube Videos. Getting more audience on YouTube is the most important thing to expand the YouTube channel is to get more shares.
Set The Subscription:
If their subscription is set to public, this method will work if their subscription is set to private, where you will not be able to see their subscriber’s number. Then this method will not be effective. But for some you can use this method to check and compare who are your subscribers and who did you subscribe to. If you suspect someone who has unsubscribed you. Then all you need to do is
- Copy his username and then go to the subscribers’ page and make sure you have loaded all of the subscribers on that page.
- After you have loaded all of your subscribers’ press Ctrl + F on your keyboard and paste the name on the box that appears on the right top of the page.
- After you paste it you will be able to find and confirm if it still is a subscriber to your channel or not.