YouTube has given its user many opportunities to set theory account as they like. They can easily change the settings according to their will. The custom URL assigned to every account by YouTube can be created on your own. And you can change it as well. sounds interesting?
Well, YouTube is a source of very informative and entertainment networks around the globe. People present skills, talent, or amusement for getting more likes, comments, subscribers, and views. people enhance their accounts or make further adjustments to attain this purpose. changing URL is one of those approaches. But YouTube won’t let you change your URL until you fulfill some important criteria.
What Are The Criteria To Be Fulfilled To Change The Custom URL Of YouTube?
YouTube has driven some of the important requirements for those who want to create their own URL or change it. You must consider following important instructions important.
- You must have 100 subscribers on your channel.
- The account along with the channel must be one month old.
- The images in your profile section and banner must be uploaded.
you won’t be able to create or change your own YouTube URL until you have completed the following eligibility criteria. Once you got all the dots matched, you are able to create your custom URL for your channel. Every time you want to change the custom URL; it will be done with the same procedure. Let’s discuss how to change YouTube custom URL again?
You must have to fulfill the criteria of youtube to change your video URL. Qubeviews helps you to get this by getting youtube subscribers.
How To Change YouTube Custom URL?
YouTube allows you to change your custom URL three times a year. And the offer is only for those who have completed the eligibility criteria. You can change the custom URL by following these steps.
- Login to your YouTube account.
- you will see three dots on the sidebar. Click to YouTube studio option.
- you will get access to your YouTube studio.
- From the left navigation, click on the YouTube customization.
- You will see a pop-up. select the feature of basic info here.
- There will be a channel URL option. Under this feature lies an option “change your YouTube channel URL”. click on that option.
- As soon as you click there, YouTube will pop up different custom URLs for you based on your channel. you can change it completely or add something to it.
- Click on confirm button to change it.
How To Change YouTube Custom URL Again?
For the same of changing the already existing custom URL You should proceed as follow:
- Go to the customization option.
- The channel URL will now show a ” delete” button to delete your already existing URL.
- Click on the “Remove URL” button. And confirm your removal.
- YouTube will remove your URL after some days.
- You can change the Custom URL again by following the above steps again.
This is the easiest method of changing the Custom URL. That allows you to change the URL in no time easily and quickly. Follow the above steps and change your custom URL as many times as you want.