YouTube videos are the most current and vital sources of the latest information in the social media world. Every piece of data can’t get viral without the power of social media, and YouTube is one of them. Videos on YouTube get views, likes, comments and people subscribe to the channels.
If you would change the size, font, colour and customize the settings to increase the watching interface, it’s another level of excitement. In this article, I will explain how you can change the colour of subtitles of videos. But before going to the main topic, I will tell you about the subtitles of YouTube videos.
How To Enable YouTube Video Subtitles
First, before starting the subtitles settings, you must ensure the latest browser that allows the subtitles.
- Go to the left upper corner of YouTube.
- Open the setting menu at the bottom of the left three dots and search for “playback and performance.
- You will now see an option with the name Subtitles and Closed Captions with two settings like always show captions and auto-generated captions( available when YouTube detects the proper subtitles of the video).
- Select the included auto-generated captions, and that’s it.
- So, captions or subtitles are not on.
Subtitles helps you to get more attention from the user. It helps you to get more youtube likes and more youtube Subscribers.
How To Change The Colour Of Subtitles On Youtube
Right after enabling the captions from the YouTube settings, come to another option: the customization of colour and font size of subtitles.
- Select and open any video for watching, and you will find the CC icon on the lower right corner of the video.
Note: If the CC icon is not shown or grey, that means that the video doesn’t have subtitles.
- Now, click on the setting button on the lower right side and click on captions.
- At the lower right corner of the video, there is a settings option, and it’s for changing the colour, size and font of the subtitles.
- So, click on CC captions and then choose the “option” at the top right.
- You will have many options, including customizing the current subtitles. These setting options will allow you to change the colour, font, background and size of subtitles. It all depends on your choice, and that can enable default settings from here.
Important Note: If you don’t like all the settings, you have an option of default. So, reset the options to the average point. You can also check Why YouTube Drop-Down Menu Not Working?
How To Change The Color of Subtitles On Android And iPhone
Changing the colour of subtitles on iPhone and Android is similar basically.
- Click on any video and open it for watching.
- You will find three dots options at the right upper corner of the video.
- Tap on the CC icon in the settings section of the video.
- Many types of captions or subtitles are available, and you can choose according to your choice.
- Click on apply to implement the new settings.
Notice: All these subtitles are auto-generated by YouTube itself. By default, you have limited options for the customization of colour. Therefore, add some changes to get something new and according to your taste.
How to Set Default Description on YouTube?
How to Make Subscriptions Public on YouTube?
How to Change YouTube Quality on PS4?