You have experienced this phenomenon many times that when you play a video, there comes a playlist sign. what is this sign mentioning? well, creating a playlist of the relevant videos means you collaborate the videos which are alike. suppose you are making a tutorial about how to use Microsoft Word. This vast topic is unable to cover in a single video. you will create step by step descriptive video. or you will split it into daily session videos. Viewers will be irritated if they supposed to find a video of every episode.
They would really like it if they got all the videos altogether. This procedure will help you as well. you can create one playlist with the name Microsoft word tutorial. so, whenever a person searches for Microsoft word, while playlist will be visible to him. He can watch from session one; beginning to end. This will be beneficial for you. The number of viewers and subscribers will increase on your channel. people can comment on their queries in the comment section.
You can make and add more videos to the playlist on popular demand. You can add one to multiple videos in a playlist. our concern here is How to add multiple videos to a playlist on YouTube? Before that, let’s elaborate creation of a playlist.
How to Create a Playlist on YouTube?
You can create your playlist very easily. you can do it via computer and cell phone. For creating a playlist holding relevant videos you must follow these steps.
- Open YouTube in your search engine.
- Click on your channel icon present in the top right corner.
- From the list, select your channel option.
- On the above bar, you can see the playlist option.
- Click on the playlist option. And you can see there will be no playlist available.
- Click on the custom channel option.
- There you can see the new playlist option.
- Click to create a playlist.
- It will ask for a subtitle. A caption should be relevant to the videos you will add to it.
- You have successfully created your playlist. you can now add as many videos as you want to this playlist.
How to Add Multiple Videos to the Playlist on YouTube?
You have a playlist for compelling the relevant videos and adding them to a single playlist. You can add videos to this playlist simply.
- Search YouTube in your Google search engine.
- Go to your channel by clicking on your channel icon above the right corner.
- You can see various options on the above bar.
- Go to that video which you wish to add to the playlist.
- Copy the URL of that video.
- Click on the playlist option. And all the playlists you have created will be visible to you.
- Click on the playlist in which you want to add the video.
- If it already has videos, it will show you all the videos. The latest added one will be at the top.
- Below this video, you can see three dots in a grey oval.
- Click on three dots. it will pop out with different options.
- You can see add video option. Click on it.
- It will now ask you for the URL of that video you wanted to add to that playlist.
- Paste the URL you have copied. Click on add button and save the changes.
The video is added successfully to this playlist. Follow the steps again and again, and add as many videos as you want. if you want to delete any video from the playlist, click on the three dots again. Click on the delete video option. select the video and save the changes. you can do this on your mobile phone also. All you need is to Go to YouTube.com in your browser. Click on the channel icon on the top right corner. From the drop-down list select Desktop site. Your phone’s YouTube will be converted to a desktop version. Follow the above-mentioned step for further proceedings.
YouTube is a platform that allows people to share their videos and become popular. It has essentially become a business to gain popularity on YouTube. It has become necessary to Buy Youtube Likes to become popular like others. You can also Get YouTube ads that help you to explore your videos with others.