Why YouTube Drop-Down Menu Not Working?
Its been a while since you checked on binging YouTube video. You just opened your YouTube app and went straight to the drop down menu. Oh no! The drop down menu is not working.
But why? You try again and again to open it, refresh the YouTube app and do all sorts of things but still the drop-down menu is not working.
You may be searching for ways to know why your YouTube drop down menu isn’t working at all. We have the solution right here for you.
You might think that the drop down menu not opening is a bit strange. Yes, it is one of the most strangest things you may have seen in YouTube errors. It is quite annoying and you try and try but nothing happens.
The problem with your YouTube drop down menu might occur when you log in to your account on YouTube. You clicked on the YouTube drop down menu but it didn’t pop up as it should have.
You might see when you completely log out of your account and continue as a guest the drop down menu does appear. Or if you open the website on a private browser, you might notice that the drop down menu seems to work perfectly.
Now you start wondering why it isn’t working when you are logged in. If you’re trying to open and log in from another browser, then it won’t work there too.
You might be able to see the menu for a while when you close the browser and launch it again, but you will face the same issue when you click it.
How Can You Fix This Issue?
After consecutive effort of troubleshooting, you might want to try this:
- Clear all the cache of your browser and app. Clear all browsing history and saved data.
- Make sure to force stop the app and start it again.
- You would have to login again
- Before logging in, restart your device.
- Uninstall all the plugins in browser.
- Or install more plug-ins to be sure and exact
Whenever you’ll load the plugins and open up your YouTube, you’ll see that your drop down menu is working again.
You will also notice that somehow the issues you were facing are now completely resolved and there are no issues now with your YouTube channel or YouTube account.
Some problems solved might not be related to your drop down menu problem but somehow they are now fixed.
Other solutions you might want to try are:
- Update all the installed plugins
- Observe the effects appeared on the menu after the adjustment of zoom in and out.
- Log out your account once and log in again.
- Load your account on some other browser
- Launch Youtube on incognito window.
- Wait for some hours to see if it fixes automatically.
These simple solutions can solve your problem in no time and are easy to do as well.
What Does the Blue Dot on YouTube Mean?
YouTube is a global village that functions on the game of getting YouTube video views, subscribers who support the creator, like that show the content is worth watching, and shares to friend and family. An individual’s publicity relies on the number of views he/she got on his/her uploaded video.
In today’s fast era of technology, YouTube is one of the most viewed streaming platforms. Apart from it, YouTube serves as a public platform for emerging talent. It provides them a chance to display their novel content on this platform with a new zeal and zest. If you are an old user of YouTube, then you must have an idea about the blue dot which appears across some of the YouTube videos. Let’s discuss what does the blue dot on YouTube means?
A Blue Dot on YouTube:
The first question that piqued the mind of most of the users: what does the blue dot depict? Like the purpose of it. Let’s solve this query. Apart from the scenario of subscription, sometimes the blue dot shows the availability of new content from the channel to which you have recently subscribed to. And by the blue dot, you know that the channel has recently posted new stuff. The new stuff can be anything i.e. Livestream in community tab, video, or even a post. For further convenience, you can check the homepage of the channel by itself to get the latest updates.
A Red Dot on YouTube:
Besides the blue dot on YouTube, there also exists a red dot on YouTube. Mostly, this red dot depicts controversial stuff. And it depicts disabled or banned channels. The red dot informs the users about the unavailability of the channel without specifying the root cause behind its unavailability. In case, if you see a red dot across the name of your favorite channel then, keep in mind that in near future, you will no longer entertain yourself from its content.
Seeing Blue Dot, Especially When There Is No Content Available:
There are several reasons behind seeing a blue dot, even when there is no new content available.
Desktop Version and Mobile Version
Sometimes, when an individual uses the desktop version, he gets updates and notifications regarding posts, videos, and live streams. Whereas, in a mobile version, they only notify the person about the new post. Therefore, when you see a blue dot on the channel, keep checking the posts from the community or live streams.
This scenario is rare, but still, it exists. For instance, if you have watched the video of your favorite content creator for a few seconds, YouTube got crashed, then the blue dot will still appear on the screen. To get rid of it, you can play the video and skip it to the end. Or another solution is to delete the watch history, in this way the blue dot will disappear.
Data Not Synced or Refreshed
In case, if YouTube is showing a blue dot across the channel, then there are chances it is showing you the cache of the Channel. So, to get rid of it, refresh your YouTube Channel regardless of the desktop or mobile version.
Youtube is the global platform where people from every corner of the world introduce their talents and interests through unique content. People or content creators who get a good amount of likes on their videos have a huge fan following in the form of subscribers, get famous.
How To Get a Shout Out on YouTube?
How To Upload OBS Videos To Youtube
Why YouTube Sort by Upload Date Not Working
Youtube is one of the largest and leading platforms for streaming and watching videos. The immense amount of content uploads on youtube from all over the globe. It needs proper management to arrange it or take care of it for further use. Highly skilled staff used to look after the content and traffic on the servers. A gigantic amount of traffic visits the youtube server so it is difficult to find the video in millions and billions on content.
Youtube staff arrange your content in such a way so that it can be accessed properly. Youtube servers are operated in such a way that put your data in such arrays and sections so that anyone can access it with one click. Some user forgot their video names so that use to find with sort with upload date. The importance of this option seems clear that it helps you to find your lost video concerning time but why youtube sort by upload date not working.
Upload Date Not Working:
Many Youtubers around the globe reported that their sort with upload time option is not working. They use the filter of upload date by selecting specific time such as one hour ago, one week ago, one month ago, one year ago. Many users also reported this issue to Youtube headquarters.
They by some means responded that “youtube is well aware of sorting or searching option is down. This is temporarily down and we are trying to better your experience with youtube and removing unwanted graphics and violating content.”
This shows that youtube is aware of this issue better. This filter allows us to search from the specific data rather than whole data from the youtube server. You can filter your choices about the required video such as it should be
- 1 hour in length
- Published a year ago
- By a specific publisher
- In 480p
This function is blocked temporarily or permanently is not sure as we can’t argue on this before because we don’t know what youtube is thinking for its betterment. Youtube is restricting users not watch videos from the specific timeline as they want to clean the content before that timeline. There are some rumors also floating that, it would be a glitch that can be resolved a while after.
The Solution in case Needed
Follow the steps described below:
- Write the content name you want to find on the google search engine.
- Select for videos section
- Find an option of “tools” on the upper right side
- By selecting the tools option you will get filter options by google
- Here you can easily find the video or content concerning a specific time period.
It is an alternative solution and can somehow help your need but it is not that effective to find or filter your content from servers of youtube. Google server will only show the content to which it is authorized to show. This solution will help to filter by upload date.
If you’re a content creator and have just started out your YouTube journey, you have a lot to learn on the way. It’s not easy to outstand there with hundreds of thousands of quality content creators out there. But, if you learn, do the appropriate things, and have patience, you can grow there with amazing results. However, if you’re overwhelmed and need help, you can rely on reliable, quality, and organic promotional services. Such as
- Buy YouTube Views: to gain more views and increase the popularity of your content and channel
- Buy YouTube Likes: to empower both YouTube and the audience that your content is legit, authentic, reliable, and informative.
- Buy YouTube Subscribes: to increase the popularity of your channel
- Buy YouTube Shares: to get more views, to get known.
Other helpful and step-by-step guides
Why YouTube Drop-Down Menu Not Working?
Why Can’t I Post Comments on YouTube?
How to Set Default Description on YouTube?
Youtube provides the platform for users to upload video content on their channels regarding their interests. Different types of videos or series of videos are uploaded from all around the world. Series of videos are also uploaded such as Lectures, courses, tv shows, dramas, etc. This series of videos are being continuously watched which leads to gain of more Youtube views. The user needs to give the description under the video being uploaded. A description is highly needed for video. Description content more than half the content of the video in itself. It usually describes the purpose of the video, content of the video, related link of the video, etc. Now the question is how to set the default description on YouTube for every video we post.
When the video is uploaded on YouTube it is essential to write something regarding the video it could be every essential link, document, related video, etc. If the user is uploading a series of videos one by one then the user should write something on every video in its description but the whole series is in the same regard. This could be a taxing task for the user to write the same thing again and again on every video. This description would also take time to write, it could be difficult too. The user should write the description as default for every next uploading video.
Steps to Add Default Description
- Go for Data Studio on YouTube
- Go to the left side menu, to find default upload.
- Go for default uploads
There open the menu like the filter page. There will be the sort of form thing you have to fill regarding your videos upload. There are furthermore options than the description that can also be put on default for any video to be uploaded in the next very time.
Privacy can be Set on videos so that you can choose your audience, to whom you want to allow to watch your video. Users can set the category of videos as default as that some category videos will be selected for all incoming videos.
License details of Youtube is also needed. The title for the videos could also be set to default. The title could remain the same for the next uploading videos. The series of the video mostly have the same title so that it could be easy for the user to set the title as default for the next video.
Description can be written with detail there so that description could be useful for every next uploading video. Most descriptions have links and video links related to video so in series, the user can put description details in default so that every video would have a description as Earlier. Like this user would not have to spend extra time writing descriptions for every video or uploading.
This could be helpful for every user who tries to upload videos daily on the same subject. Most users around the world use to default their description for their video so that they wouldn’t have to spend much time on this uploading.
More Helpful Information
How to Get the New YouTube Layout
What Does the Blue Dot on YouTube Mean
How to Turn off Likes and Dislikes on YouTube
How to Lock Screen While Watching YouTube
How to Make Subscriptions Public on YouTube?
YouTube is the largest platform to watch dramas, TV shows, TV programs, and a lot of videos on different topics for fun and acknowledgment. It is the greatest source of fun and enjoyment in leisure time. You can view, like, and download the videos of your favorite content creators, artists and musician and upload your own video also.
It also allows the users to subscribe to the channels of their favorite one and support them as a subscriber. If you’re a content creator yourself, getting more subscribers is a get way to earn money from YouTube. It is a way to increase the number of views on their video. Whenever you subscribe to a channel you can watch more content of that channel on your subscription fees.
After subscription, you can see all new contents that the channel will upload on its main page. Subscription button is always available on the channel’s page. In return, it gives the channel a lot of viewers as subscribers. It is also a way to get fame for your channel.
You can make your subscriptions private or public for all the other users. It is up to you whether you want to hide your subscriptions for a channel from other users or public them. Subscriptions are usually free of cost while most new channels offer paid subscriptions for a huge audience on their channel. The more subscribers, the more popular the channel will be among all.
How to Make Subscriptions Public on YouTube?
You can make your subscriptions private or public on YouTube from default settings.
If you have private subscriptions then no user can see what channels you are subscribing to. Even after you subscribe to any channel, your account will not come in the subscription’s list for channels. You can activate this setting if you never want to show your account to anyone as a subscriber.
If your subscriptions are set to public, then all users of that channel can see your account on the public subscription list. Moreover, they can also watch what channels you subscribe to. You can see your subscriptions on the homepage of that channel. It helps the channel owner to get the complete demography of their subscribers that are subscribed to it.
It is a stepwise process to make your subscriptions public from the default settings.
Steps to Make Subscriptions Public
- First, sign in to your YouTube account.
- Now click on your profile picture.
- There you will find the settings option click on this.
- In the menu list, you will see the privacy option.
- Click on it and make your all settings including like, views, and subscriptions public.
- It allows all the users to see to whom you subscribe.
- In the same way, if you want to make your setting private, you can turn off all the settings private for other users of the channel. It will make your account private even for the channel creator also.
- Now save this setting.
If as a channel owner you want to hide your number of subscribers on your uncheck the display of subscribers counts from the advanced settings.
How to get 1000 Subscribers on YouTube Easily
How To Check Who Unsubscribed On YouTube?
How to Check Who Disliked Your Video on YouTube?
How To Fix Error 410 YouTube?
YouTube is known as one of the best media services suppliers in the world. As claimed by Google, YouTube has advanced through a huge set of new features and changes and also giving the users to grow their channel by introducing new ways to increase YouTube video views.
The service supply of YouTube on Android and iOS is no less. Through refreshes pushed out persistently, the application has been penned to a generally excellent degree. Nonetheless, a few issues still exist. One of these is the 410 error. This is a common error that is normally caused on Android and iOS gadgets when utilizing the YouTube application and the reason why it occurs is because of the poor network connectivity. However, it very well may be caused in some different situations also.
Why It Occurs?
f you type the wrong URL you will notice an error appearing on your screen that says that the page you are looking for is not available which a classical 410 error is. However, if the page has been permanently deleted, you’ll instead come across HTTP error code 410. If you are an active user then you need to search for possible solutions to fix this problem so you don’t have to lose your subscribers.
How You Fix YouTube Error 410
If you are using your YouTube from an android device or from iOS you need to refresh your app settings. Most often the bugs may occur in your app which can cause such issues. Generally, when the creators come to know about error 410 and related issues they suggest new solutions and app updates. Now it depends on how you fix YouTube error 410 by applying those updates.
Youtube Users are increasing day by day and all of them want to become popular. Everyone knows today, everyone wants to earn online and if you have more subscribers and video views then you can earn money from Youtube. So, Qubeviews helps you to earn more money from Youtube by getting Youtube Subscribers and by getting custom Youtube comments to show the user that you are always active.
Solution For Android Users
If you are an android user and you come across this error then you need to follow some simple steps;
- Go to your phone settings and open the Play store.
- After that go to the hamburger button to go to the download list.
- When you open the menu go and tap on ‘My Apps and Games.
- After you tap it a list of all the applications installed on your phone that need to be updated will show up. Search for the YouTube app in that list.
- If it asks for any update, then update the app and fix the error.
For iOS Users
If you are using YouTube on your Apple devices then you need to.
- Go to the App store in the settings.
- After opening it, you will see your profile photo on the top right side of your mobile screen. Tap the photo.
- After that, a list of apps will appear that are waiting for an update.
- Look for YouTube if it needs any update. Tap on update.
Error 410 is quite annoying and can have a great impact on the growth of your channel by affecting your likes and shares. So another way to get rid of this error is to clear your phone caches. As most of the time, the cache of your phone gets to fill up with many temporary documents and files that consume the storage thus reducing the space in your phone. This may be a reason for YouTube Error 410. So it is important to clear your cache by following a simple method;
- First of all, go to the settings of your device.
- Tap on the Apps and Notifications and then go to “See All Apps’’
- You will see a list of installed applications. Go down and ta on YouTube.
- After that go to Storage and Cache and tap to Clear Cache.
- After you tap on it restart your mobile phone.
Youtube is a growing platform that provides the Youtubers to show unique content to the user. Youtuber always wants to engage the user with their content but sometimes it never happens. But Now, Qubeviews resolves the issue of Youtubers by giving amazing offers. By using these offers they can boost their videos. They can increase the YouTube likes by using the QubeViews. Qubeviews helps them to share their videos to another platform, it helps you to increase your youtube shares.
How To Transfer YouTube Offline Video to Gallery
YouTube is a platform where being able to make content that users likes can benefit the content creator a lot. The creator by increasing the number of views, likes, and subscribers on YouTube can not only earn but at the same time get fame and even being a content creator or freelancer in today’s world is considered to be a full-time job and you can work on flexible hours according to your own will.
YouTube is the app on which viewers are likely to be more and they are increasing due to the global lockdown imposed. It is the second most searched and opened app after Google and people all over the world like to watch YouTube videos on a daily and hourly basis.
The only problem is that videos are being watched when the internet on the viewers’ phone is connected, otherwise, the video won’t work. YouTube solved this problem by giving the options of “Download” and “Offline video gallery”.
Due to these options the viewers can not only download the video they like and are interested in but also they can have a gallery where these offline downloaded videos are displayed. The viewers can even select the quality in which they want their video to be so that they can manage it according to the storage space left in their smartphones.
Let us see how to transfer YouTube offline videos to gallery
- The very first thing you need to do is change the settings of your YouTube app so that you can easily download the videos.
- Firstly, open your YouTube on your smartphone by clicking the YouTube icon. If you do not have the app already downloaded, go to the play store or app store on your phone and download the YouTube app from there.
- After opening the app, click on the top right corner where your named icon is shown. This icon would take you to the setting options where these settings can be altered.
- These options would be shown after clicking the logo on the top right corner, what you need to do is click “settings”.
- After clicking the settings option, another tab would open with more settings where you have to click the “Downloads” option.
- After clicking downloads, a pop-up window would show that would enable you to set your download quality which can be set on high, medium, or low according to your choice.
- What I would prefer you to do is, set it on “ask each time” so that you are not bound to download every video in the same quality every time you download one.
- Now go to the home page of YouTube and open or search for the video you wanted to save in your offline gallery. Click on the “Download” option that appears with an arrow underneath the video.
- This click would start the downloading of your desired video that would appear in your offline download gallery or your download history within your app.
- You can watch these downloaded videos whenever and wherever you want without browsing, interruption, and even without an internet connection.
All the downloaded videos will be available offline for 30 days without an internet connection. If you want downloaded videos to be available every time, you would need to connect your phone to the internet once in 30 days.
To check whether the downloaded are watchable without internet, turn off your Wi-Fi or mobile data and go to the YouTube gallery and play any downloaded video. Hope it works and you enjoy watching YouTube without the internet.
If you’re a content creator on YouTube, you most likely already know there is so much potential on YouTube to grow and make money. If you’re a good content creator, but struggling to have a fan following as you’re just starting out, a little help from a quality and reliable service provider can do wonders for your channel. Having said that, we at QubeViews, provide high-level YouTube promotional services, that generate guaranteed results. Check out our services:
How to Change YouTube Quality on PS4?
YouTube is a fast video streaming app where you can see movies, web series, and old & new episodes of all programs and TV dramas. It is a great source of entertainment and information all over the world. There will be hardly a person who isn’t familiar with the benefits of YouTube. This app is used by people of all ages, including children for cartoon series, Youngers, and old ones. Now you can use the YouTube app on PS4 that is the best home video game console launched by Sony computer entertainment. You can use YouTube on the PS4 to search content, subscribe to channels, and for your mobile devices. Play station store allows the new customers a free trial of $50 per month service. You can also watch 4k videos on YouTube. Sometimes due to poor internet connectivity, you don’t enjoy high-quality video live. So you need to download them. To enjoy the high-quality video, you can set the YouTube quality to default. It will change the video resolution automatically according to the internet speed whenever you download the videos. YouTube auto-quality function keeps the rank the same when you playback the pause or downloaded video. Let’s see how to change YouTube quality on ps4 to enjoy the best live streaming. But first of all, you need to download YouTube on PS4.
Download YouTube on PS4:
You can download the YouTube app from the play store to enjoy videos and music streaming on your TV. For this, open the games home and choose all apps.
- There you will find the YouTube app. Click on it and download it on the PS4 console. After downloading the app, you will need to sign in to YouTube via account as following;
- First, open the YouTube app and then click on the sign-in option
- Keep in mind; YouTube and Google are owned by the same company. So you would require your Google account to sign in to YouTube.
- Now you are also able to share gameplay and broadcast to other services and YouTube from PS4.
If you’re new on YouTube and want to explore yourself on YouTube then Qubeviews Offer the minimum cost deals for new users and also for Old users. Youtube always depends on unique content. So, if you have unique content and want to explore it in front of other users. Then it’s a good chance you can buy youtube likes on your YouTube Videos, you can also buy YouTube Video Views by which users think that it’s unique content, and then users will look.
How to Change YouTube Quality on PS4?
You can enjoy high-quality YouTube TV on your mobile and TV by making some changes from its settings. You can set the quality manually.
- Open your YouTube app and click on the setting that will appear after clicking on three dots.
- Here you will find options of video quality, HD video, and resolution. You have to make changes to them.
- Click on video quality and choose the quality between option of 144p, 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p. If you want a clear video, then it is better to choose 1080p.
- For a high-quality video on YouTube, it is necessary to upload the video on high quality. For standard video, choose the standard uploading quality.
- You can also change the resolution manually. YouTube offers live streaming into 4K resolution for high video quality. The video will play according to your selected resolution.
- If you are using YouTube on mobile, you can save mobile data by selecting the Wi-Fi-only option for an HD video stream.
For more Gadgets and Deals check QubeViews deals like Buy YouTube Shares
More Related Topics:
How to Turn Off 60fps on YouTube?
Why is my YouTube Video Starting in the Middle?
How to get 10000 Subscribers on YouTube?
How to Change your AdSense Account on YouTube?
The most trending and popular platform for entertainment, information, learning, etc. is YouTube. YouTube is the largest platform with millions of viewers. It is the place where users like and share their videos with other family and friends. The people subscribe to channels that upload their favorite videos and those channels get maximum Youtube views with the support of their subscribers. The YouTube platform is the source of earning for millions of people.
What will you do if you want to earn from YouTube? It is obvious that you will make videos on different content and upload them to your channel. If your YouTube video is viewed and liked by many people and you get lots of Youtube subscriptions then in return you get paid. But the question is how will you get that payment?
I am going to tell you that if you are a partner of YouTube, then you must have an AdSense account. Through AdSense, you can earn money from YouTube easily. If you are a partner of YouTube, then you can change your AdSense account. It is very necessary to maintain your AdSense account and link it to your channel. In this way you can continue your membership with YouTube
How to change your AdSense account on YouTube?
For changing the AdSense account, you will have to follow the following steps:
- Sign in to YouTube
- On the top right corner, click on your profile
- From the drop down menu click on the option YouTube studio
- Select the option monetization on the left menu
- Under the YouTube partnership program option, there are a details of AdSense account that is currently linked to your YouTube channel
- Select the option change to redirect the AdSense.
- Enter the password
- Select the method which re-authenticates your YouTube account
- In this way you move towards the AdSense to link your present account. In this way you can create a new one
- Your chosen account is at the top of your screen and your URL of your YouTube channel is under your website.
- If your URL is correct, then select the accept association
- You’ll be directed to YouTube
- You are done with the new setting with AdSense.
The YouTube system takes 24 hours to verify the association of the link of your change AdSense account with your YouTube channel.
You can’t make two AdSense accounts. AdSense policies allow one account at a time. So if you change the AdSense account, your previous will be discarded.
More Useful information:
How to mute Youtube video upload?
How to make the Youtube bar rainbow?
How to watch Youtube on PSP?
How to Turn Off 60fps on YouTube?
YouTube is a platform of billions of different videos. Millions of people watch and upload videos on different content and gain huge number of Youtube subscribers. The quality of videos on YouTube is different as it depends upon the fps.
Fps stands for frames per second. It means how fast your images move in a video. It is just like how quickly you flip the pages of your book. For example, if video is played at 24fps, it means that each second of video has 24 different images.
If the video plays at high quality 1080 fps, then it lags the CPU and consumes more energy, freezes the videos, audio glitches and browsers crash down. It occurs on any system, even mac 2010. By lowering the fps, less energy of your system will be utilized, and it will also reduce the lagging of the CPU up to two to four times. The switching off the 60fps will also support the older graphic cards.
YouTube supports 60fps video on Safari and chrome browsers. It cannot support 12o fps video. The fps varies according to the video quality. For
- 1080p the fps will be 30 and below
- 720p the fps will be 31-50
Video with a high frame rate works properly on different requirements on different systems and devices.
- HFR is available on chrome version 25 and later
- MS Edge
- Safari 8 on OSX Yosemite
- Opera 30 and up
- Firefox 30 and up on windows and OSX
- 720p run on version 4.1 having the YouTube app of 10.18 v or later
- Apple TV
- Ps3 and ps4
For iPhone and iPad
IOS: any device with IOS 6 or later with the YouTube version of 2.2 or later
There are some extensions available in which you can lower the fps without changing the quality of the image. YouTube auto HD+Fps, this extension not only specifies your video quality but also the fps. With this, you can set a 720p video to play at 30fps.
How to turn off the 60fps?
If you are frustrated with watching video with interruption or your internet is slow enough to support it, then in that case turn off the 60fps of video and run 720p at 30fps. So for a better quality image at low frame rate, the following are the steps that tell you how to turn off the 60fps so that you can run 720 at 30fps.
Install extension chrome and firefox as they easily support 60fps at 720p. In that case you don’t need to switch off the 60fps of video
- Go to the YouTube
- On the top right side there is a play button next to the notification icon
- Click it
- A page will open which has a lot of settings
- Scroll down
- Click on the box left to the option named disable HFR 60fps
- On the top right corner there is a save button
- Click on it to save the settings
Other Youtube guides
How To Watch YouTube On PSP?
How to Write in Bold on YouTube?
How to Add Links to YouTube Banner?