YouTube holds paramount importance in the lives of people. As people gain monetary benefits by uploading videos on YouTube. They get monetization on their channels by getting views, subscribers, likes, and getting shares on their uploaded videos. The more the YouTube video views increase, the more money they will get. So, it has become a source of career for people from the way to entertainment. On the platform of YouTube, you can see diverse content ranging from video clips, gaming, movie trailers, TV shows, video clips, and many more. Although the content uploaded to YouTube is by individuals, some media corporations also own this. Furthermore, most of the videos are free to watch for users while there are a few exclusive videos that are only accessible to YouTube Premium and YouTube Music.
YouTube is a whole world full of diverse features which include a report, comments on videos, creating playlists, uploading or viewing videos, and many more. One of the most significant features of YouTube is adding videos to the “Watch later” section. By dint of this feature, you can add videos to the prior section, especially those videos which you want to watch later. Recently some people are facing issues in their “watch later” section. Like, when they save a video in watch later but it does not appear in that section, this thing irritates. Let’s discuss why youtube watch later playlist not working and how to avoid this issue.
Few Points to Solve the Issue:
These are a few points you should try to fix the above-mentioned issue.
- Make sure to restart your YouTube app
- If it does not work even after restarting the reinstall your YouTube app
- The other technique that you can apply is to first log out from your google account. then, again login as this login and log out process will help fix the error.
- You can also alter the playlist setting of your YouTube app. For this go to the playlist setting and change the ordering of the videos to the newest.
- The one thing you need to do is log out from your account, then aging logged in. After that, move to your profile picture, which is just on the top right corner of the page. After clicking on it, switch to the setting option. There at the center of the page, a sand glass will pop up. Within the spur of the moment, click on it. And refresh your YouTube page and you will fix the error.
- If unfortunately, the above steps do not work then, contact YouTube Help Centre for further help.
The Maximum Number of Videos Can Be Added in the “Watch Later” Section of YouTube.
Interestingly, you can add 5,000 videos in your watch later section of YouTube, but not more than that. Because after that a message will start popping on your screen saying “Error adding to playlist”.
Another issue people face, after adding 5000 videos to YouTube watch later section is their removal. How to remove them? For that follow the below steps: hope so they will work for you.
- Go to the icon under the thumbnail of the playlist
- There you will see two icons i.e. a three-dot icon and a shuffle play icon
- Click on the three-dot icon and then, click on remove watched videos
- After that, click on the remove button.
You can get YouTube Services to boost your channel like others. You can get Youtube likes. You can also run ads on youtube by whom users could reach you.