Tiktok is an immensely huge platform that has taken the world by storm. From being a small application to it being an internationally famous thing, it has come a long way.
The best part about Tiktok is how easy and simple it is to use. The application is very intuitive and the more you use it the better you understand it. Therefore people from all over the world prefer to use it. Also, the platform allows the users to have their own channel on which they can upload videos regarding the things that they love, they get TikTok comments and followers and they also capture fans that love their content.
Drafts on Tiktok
Drafts on Tiktok are a very handy feature. For example, if you are a person that makes many videos in a day and doesn’t wish to upload them all at once. You can save that video as a draft for you to later work on it in case it’s unfinished. Or in case you wish to upload it later, you can do that as well.
Creating Drafts on Tiktok
Through the following procedure you can save your Tiktok videos as drafts:
- Whether you are on an IOS device or an Android, the process will remain the same for both.
- One the Tiktok application on your mobile phone.
- You do the regular things that you do when creating a video by tapping on the ‘+’ icon on the bottom middle of the screen.
- After you have done with the recording, tap on the next button that will take you to the post-video page.
- Instead of tapping on the ‘post’ button tap on the ‘draft’ option on its left.
In this way, your video will be sent to the draft folder of the application.
Accessing the Draft Menu
To access or find your drafts on Tiktok follow the below-mentioned procedure:
The procedure is again common for both android and IOS devices.
- Open TikTok on your mobile phone
- On the bottom right corner of the screen tap on the ‘Me’ option
- On the page where you can see your uploads, you can see a little rectangle that has written drafts on it. On the right of drafts, you will the number of drafts that you have saved.
- Tap on the rectangle that has your drafts
Now all the videos that you saved as drafts can be worked on and uploaded on Tiktok any time you want.
Tiktok makes it very easy for you to save your content if you are busy with something and can’t upload it at a certain time. You can save any video as a draft and edit it later and upload it. And the process is very simple as explained above and takes no time. These are the reason that makes Tiktok a very famous app among the creators and love to work on it. So, you should also keep on posting videos so that you can gain enough TikTok views and likes.
For more TikTok related information check the following blog posts:
Do People make Money on TikTok?