How To Find Hidden Content On YouTube?
Hidden content on YouTube is basically the unlisted one that the creator doesn’t want to share with everyone. This would not show in the search results and doesn’t even get the promotion. So, people won’t find it while casually searching for it on YouTube. But the YouTube policy explains it loud and clear that if anyone has the exact URL or simply the link to the video, it would be shown to the viewer.
The main reason to do this is the creator can control when he or she is going to upload a video and where this video is going to be uploaded. But beware because anyone who shares the link is free to share it with more people and the Youtube views, likes, and comments of the video would increase respectively.
So, let’s see how to find hidden content on YouTube;
The best way to find hidden content on YouTube is to look for the unlisted videos and these videos can be found if appropriate methods are used to find them.
- The first solution is to have the specific URL or link of the video.
- If you have the URL simply copy the URL and paste it in the search bar that appears on the top of YouTube on your phone or laptop. In this way, the video would appear and you can watch it easily.
If you don’t have the specific URL of the video, this method wouldn’t work. There is another way to find the unlisted videos on YouTube by browsing the playlists.
- Go to the search bar and search the name of your desired channel.
- Once the channel’s videos are shown, you can see that you already have an idea about the previously existing videos.
- Go to the playlists of the creator and check all the playlists one by one. There would definitely be the unlisted videos of the creator that are lying in the playlists.
Through Annotations and Interactivity
Another way of finding hidden content on YouTube is through annotations and interactivity but this method only works with laptops and doesn’t support mobile phones.
- The first thing you have to do is go to your channel and click your logo in the upper right corner.
- This would take you to the settings of your channel.
- Click the “playback” option.
- This would direct you to the annotations and interactivity option, click both of these options, and save the changes.
- By doing this, you would see hidden videos in the recommendation sections at the end of watching any video on YouTube.
- You can click these videos from recommendations and watch them afterwards.
All the images used in this post are copyrighted to the respective owners. If you want any image to be removed, please contact us.