YouTube is the largest video watching and sharing platform all over the globe. Millions of creators upload videos every day on YouTube and have millions of views, likes, subscribers. It’s the world’s largest video community.
To increase the watching experience, YouTube has launched the VR180 3D video format to give the gear VR user real-time enjoyment. Now, videos offer 180-degree angles perspective views. Recently, YouTube has also come up with 360-degree live video options.
Now the platform has been included among the platform that supports these latest video formats to facilitate the audience. It is great enjoyment to see the visuals in the video in all qualities that suit your taste
It’s not surprising that Virtual reality features had come to other platforms, but Google is not behind them at all. But they update the video formats and quality to meet the requirements of Samsung gear VR.
Read more about How Do I Message Someone on YouTube
What is Samsung Gear VR?
‘Samsung Gear Vr is a virtual headset made by Samsung electronics in 2015 with the partnership with Oculus VR. Initially, it was compatible with Samsung devices and smartphones. But you have the option of connecting the Gear VR with the Android phones.
Virtual reality is a modern but exclusive service of Samsung, but many other companies have also launched the products and devices of VR. 360-degree videos are brutal to find, store and transfer to other drives. Every day, many companies and websites are coming to give Vr services, including storing and sharing these high-quality videos.
In a variety of websites and methods to watch these premium videos, we have come up with a few easily accessible and easy steps.
More to read: How to watch private videos on youtube?
How To Watch YouTube Videos On Gear VR
Here is the way how to watch YouTube videos on Samsung Gear VR.
- Open the oculus store and use the search box for the Samsung internet browser.
- After installation of the browser, please open it and go for youtube.com.
- Use the YouTube built-in tools to find the 360-degree videos labeled as 2D, but it makes sure that the video you are going to play is Vr video. Regular videos will be the same as you watch on any browser on a PC, computer, or smartphone.
- When you find the Vr video, go to the square icon to maximize the video screen.
- Now watch the video on VR, but if the video’s quality is low or blur, try to find the resolution settings to maximize the resolution.
But You Have Another Option To Watch VR YouTube Videos On Gear VR.
- Find the built-in youtube tool.
- Search the 30-degree video and select the 2D or 2D whatever you want to watch.
- To maximize the resolution, do the square icon to adjust the settings.
- If you follow all the methods, you can enjoy the latest technology to enhance the experience. Vr videos give natural scenes and views of the movies and a source of entertainment.
How To Transfer YouTube Offline Video to Gallery
Why YouTube Video Stop but the Audio Continues?
How to Connect YouTube to Bluetooth Speaker?