Spotify is a popular online service for music streaming where users can create their playlists and listen to their favorite music. Like any other music streaming app, Spotify allows users to create their public playlists so that they can gain Spotify plays and maximize the number of followers. But most people do not know how to see who liked your Spotify playlist. If you have created a Spotify playlist, you might wonder who has liked or followed it. If you don’t know how to see who has liked your Spotify playlist, we are here to help!
Steps to See Who Likes your Playlist on Spotify
Spotify app does not permit playlist creators to view who has lied to their Spotify playlist. But only the like/follower count on any Spotify playlist can be seen near the information and title of the playlist. To see the number of people who liked your Spotify playlist, follow these simple steps.
- Open the Spotify app on your computer, phone, or web browser.
- Search for the Spotify playlist or open the playlist from your library.
- You will see the like/follower count near the information and name of the playlist.
Based on which app type of Spotify you use, the like/follower count will be shown in different areas and may be called by different names. Below are where the follower/like count will be shown in different places.
Spotify on Desktop
To see how many likes/followers are on your Spotify playlist on desktop follow these steps:
- Open the Spotify app on the desktop and then log into your Spotify account and go to the library.
- Choose the playlist that you want to check the like/follower count for.
- After opening the playlist, check the followers/likes number on the playlist where it is indicated above. You will see the number but will not be able to see who follows//likes your playlist.
To see how many followers/likes you have on your Spotify app on Android, follow these steps:
- Open the Spotify app on your Android device and then log into your Spotify account.
- You will reach the Spotify main screen after logging in. Go to the library option.
- Now you will be able to see the playlists that you have created and the others as well. If you want to check the number of followers/likes on a playlist, just click on that particular playlist, and then open it.
The answer to your question, how to see who likes/follows your playlist on Spotify is that you can’t. Although you cannot see who likes or follows your playlist, you can still see the number of people who do. Using the simple steps given above for different Spotify versions, you can easily see the like/follower count on your Spotify playlist. We are sure you have now learned the simple way of seeing the like/follower count on your Spotify playlist.