Since it has started, TikTok has been a mobile app that has not allowed its use on a PC until very recently. Using TikTok on PC has, therefore never been easy. TikTok users were forced into finding alternative ways to use the app online. Finally, TikTok has released a PC version that is available directly through the browser. While it functions similar to the mobile version, things can seem a little confusing initially. While some features are restricted, it can be a good start for users wishing to use the desktop version. If you, too are tired of using a small screen for TikTok, you are at the right place. Let’s learn how to search and use TikTok on Pc.
Tiktok is becoming one of the best dub mash social applications in no time. TikTok becomes an earning source. Many TikTokers earning a lot of money from TikTok. If you want to earn money from TikTok then you must have followers, likes and views on your video. Qubeviews offers to get maximum followers to get blue tick on your profile.
Using The TikTok Website
The process of browsing through TikTok videos using your desktop or PC is very simple and easy. Follow these simple steps for using TikTok on the desktop.
- Open your preferred browser and write the URL “tiktok.com” in the browser search bar.
- When this URL loads, the site’s landing page will open.
- You will see the videos on the landing page. Scroll these videos and watch them. You won’t even need to log in. Popular videos in your region will show up automatically.
- If you wish to use TikTok with your account, you can sign in to your TikTok account. The login button is located at the top right end of the TikTok webpage. If you do not have an account yet, you can sign up easily using the link present at the end of the login page.
- Once you are logged in, you are directed to the TikTok homepage. The left-hand side of the page will show you multiple options like For you, suggested accounts, following, and your top accounts.
You can buy TikTok views to get the high engagement that helps your remaining videos to be held at the top of FYP(For You Page).
How To Upload Video On TikTok Using A PC
When you have signed in to your TikTok account on your PC, the process of uploading videos is rather simple. Follow these simple steps.
- Click the option of “upload video” present at the screen’s top-right end.
- From here you will go to the upload page. Click the option “select a video to upload”.
- Now you will go to the file browser on your PC. Scroll on your PC to find the video that you want to upload. When you double-click on the video, it will start uploading.
- The video should be in 720×1280 or higher resolution, and be of 60 seconds at least in length. While the portrait video shots will work better, you can also upload landscape videos. But the landscape ones will have a black bar below and above the video.
- While it uploads, you can edit some things like add captions, add hashtags, or tag users. Click the # or the @ symbols to find and type tags.
So now you know the simple way of using TikTok on your PC. While it may take you some time to get familiar with the differences that are there, we are sure you will learn it in no time. So if you want to use TikTok, uploading through mobile or desktop are both equally reliable.
You can also check QubesViews TikTok Services.