Imagine you are a content creator on YouTube. You show up with a wonderfully informative video on YouTube. You upload a video and then you realize you didn’t assign the video a proper title. Maybe you made any mistake or uploaded inappropriate information. Or you come up with a better title. And you are worried about how to rename the YouTube video?
This is quite natural as human beings continually think and each successive thinking results in better results. Relax, the description, title, thumbnail, or any other information you have uploaded is not final. Things can be removed, edited, or added. If you have come up with a more beautiful, attractive, informative title for a YouTube video then you can rename your video but how? Here are some steps that you can follow to rename a YouTube video.
- Go to the browser you use and search You Tube. You can simply write You Tube or can search by using its URL is www.youtube.com.
- Log in to your channel.
- Go to the option of My channel. As soon as you reach there click YouTube studio. In the YouTube studio, there is an option of Creative Studio Classic at the bottom of the list. Click this option.
- On clicking creative studio classic, a small chart asking your feedback may appear like “Tell Us Why Should We Go Back to Creative Studio Classic.”. You can click skip or can give your answer as your mood.
- There appears the option of Video Manager in the left sidebar. Click on this option.
- When you click on this option a list of videos will appear on the desktop.
- You can choose the video whose title you want to change. Select the video.
- Select the option “Edit” and it will direct you to a new tab.
- Under the option of basic info, you will find a small box in which your title will be displayed. Click on the box and rewrite your title.
- In the bottom right corner, you will find a blue box displaying “Save Changes”. Click on the button and your video will be renamed.
Getting more views ultimately depends on your video name. Let us consider one is looking for some basic rules of using articles and you have described it in your video and your competitor has done it too. Now if one`s video title/name is “articles” and the name of the other`s video is “Basic Rules of Using Articles” of course the second one is more likely to get Views. The more people are clicking on your video, the more are your chances for getting more likes, subscribers, shares. All these somehow rely on YouTube Video Views.
Note: The above-mentioned 9 steps can also be used to change the description, tags, thumbnail, title, picture, etc. as well. In the 10th step except for the title, the bar goes to the box containing the description (that is just below the title box) and changes it, and clicks save changes.