YouTube is a digital world that is all about the game of views, subscribers, likes, and shares. When people get more Youtube video views they become top rated. As on YouTube, the game of success revolves around the above-mentioned factors. Most of the time, it happens, you recorded a perfect video but with a noisy sound and accidentally you uploaded it on YouTube. The first question piqued in mind is my video will become the food of the bin. The answer is no because I will tell you about diverse techniques which will help you in solving your quest i.e. how to remove audio from uploaded YouTube video. Let’s discuss the procedure.
The first that you need to consider before moving towards the main points of removing audio from uploaded YouTube videos is have you added your own music to the uploaded YouTube video?. If the answer is yes, then you will get a claim of copyright from YouTube. You will get the copyright claim especially when you will use pop music in your video. When the prior action happens, you will face two aftermaths. Either you will face restriction in monetization or in a few regions your video will get blocked. So, to ensure the removal of these restrictions you can give it a try for the removal of copyrighted music in your uploaded YouTube video. If you are a novice regarding this matter, then follow the steps I have enlisted.
- First of all, you need to make sure that you are logged in to your YouTube account.
- After getting logged in, the next step you need to do is go to your YouTube studio.
- Then, from the left menu click on the Videos.
- After clicking on it, your videos will be opened in front of you. Then, from them choose the one from whom you wish to remove audio.
- Right after choosing the video, beneath the column of restriction, drift over the option of “copyright claim”.
- Then, click on the “see details”.
- The next action you need to do is “select action” after that mute song.
- After performing the above action, you can choose the option of action i.e. how you want to mute the audio of your uploaded video.
- The available options are “mute song only (beta) or mute all sound when the song plays”.
- Last but not least, click on the option of continue > mute. After this step, the editing process will begin.
Besides, the removal of audio from the uploaded YouTube video there exists another question i.e. how an individual can mute a video before uploading it on the YouTube channel. To mute the music from the video, I jotted down a list of a few video background music removers that will help you to make your uploaded video perfect and helps you gain more Youtube subscribers through your best uploaded content.
- Jihosoft Audio remove
- Audio remover
You may also like to know about : How to Mute YouTube Video Upload?