Being on social media as an influencer, guide, or content creator, you have to add on different components that should be unique and catchy for your audience. For more engagements, likes, tiktok comments, fans, followers, and gain of TikTok video views, you have to make sure your content is valuable.
Many people deliver their content in the form of bullet points, as you have also seen in various TikTok videos. They keep on adding points at a specific time in their video at a specific place on the screen to most of us, it could seem a difficult task. But as a matter of fact, it isn’t as challenging as it seems.
Here in this article, I am going to show you the easiest way to do so.
How to Put Text on the TikTok Video at a Specific Time?
You are able to describe your content that is visible to the viewers on the screen while your video is playing by following these easy steps.
- Shoot a TikTok video on your phone and convey your message.
- While shooting the video, your gestures should also be according to the points you are going to add or highlight.
- When you are done, click on the Aa option in the bottom line. Your keyboard will appear to you.
- Add the text of your choice. You can change the color of your text. Highlight the text and multiple other options can be performed.
- After you edit your text, you can drag it to any point on your video screen.
- Click on the text you have just added. A drop-down will show the set timing option. Click on this option.
- At the bottom of your video, you will see a ribbon showing the red area on the video. This red area is the area you can set your time easily.
- Drag the borders to the point where you want your text to appear on the video.
- Play your video once to check whether it lies at the point where you want it to be. If it is so, then click ok.
- Add the next bullet and again set it to the respective time zone. And you can add as much text as you want.
Click save and play once to make sure the video is compatible with the gestures and the music if you have added.
What is the Importance of Adding Text to TikTok?
You can add the text to your TikTok easily. It can be beneficial for your viewers to have a clear visual point of what you are trying to convey. It will add more attraction to your video and people will easily understand your content if they are having a different asset. It also gives a vision of what your video is about. So, they can decide whether they want to watch it or not. It adds a more unique touch to your videos. It’s better to visualize your content while you are speaking or not. This unique addition will draw the attention of more traffic to your videos. And you will get more TikTok followers, likes, and share because people are always looking for something distinctive.
Get answers to the most important TikTok related queries:
When Can You Go Live On TikTok?
How to do Mirror Challenge on TikTok?