There are various ways to upload several images simultaneously on Instagram. You can post multiple photographs on Instagram by making a collective photo frame or simply understanding the multiple images feature. There is no one perfect way to post a plethora of photos to your Instagram story. You can easily upload all of the photos on your story as individual objects, or you can make a collage according to your favorite style.
Studies got you covered no matter how you choose to create what pleases you the most. Starting with making a collage, two methods are here to share several photos on your Instagram story. The followers would like to see pictures that are beautifully shared and organized in the story. The views on your story and videos can help your Instagram to grow.
How to Use a Collage App to Add Several Images to Your Stories on Instagram
There are several third-party collage-making applications available, but They use Layout, which Instagram built. If you haven’t already, download the Layout on your iPhone or Android to get started, which takes us to stage one:
- On your iPhone or Android, download the Layout app from the app store.
- Launch Layout.
- Choose the pictures you want to use in the collage.
- Choose the collage style that you want to use.
- When your template is complete, you can move the images around in the style.
- When you’re done, press the “Save” button in the top-right corner.
The completed collage would be saved to your camera roll, which you will then use to display several images on your Instagram story at once, rather than inserting each one separately. If, on the other hand, you’d rather let each photo stand on its own in your account, there’s a simpler way to connect several images to your Instagram post so here the steps of How to add multiple photos to your Instagram story?
- Launch Instagram and press the camera icon on the left side of your home screen at the very top named as “Your Story.”
- To access your camera roll, press the button of your new picture at the bottom of your screen to the left
- To pick multiple images, tap “SELECT MULTIPLE” button present at the top-right corner of the page. Choose the pictures you want to use in your story.
- Click “Next,” and then edit the posts by clicking their icon in the bottom-left corner.
- Click “Next” once more to share the article on “Your Story.”
This way, the pictures will be shared separately as an individual story, however, all at once. After you’ve uploaded a few pictures to your Instagram story, you can start monitoring them to see which ones are doing well and which aren’t.
Knowing how to add multiple images to Instagram stories will not only save you time but will also encourage you to upload more content for your audience, resulting in more Instagram story interaction and gain of maximum Instagram followers. It’s time to start sharing now that you know how to add more than one picture to an Instagram account.
All the images used in this post are copyrighted to the respective owners. If you want any image to be removed, please contact us.