Sometimes while uploading our projects, slide shows in the form of videos on YouTube we want to mute the audio of it. Some want to mute videos to replace the voice with their choice of voice over or sometimes they want to add background sound. There are several ways of muting the video. You can mute your video online and offline as well. There are different browser-based tools that work online and don’t need any software for download. They are free to use and make our task easy.
Mute Audio on a Video Using Online Tools
For online tools, you can mute your video with a single click without any annoyance. Following are the steps which help How to mute YouTube video upload.
- For online tools, such as uni-converter, first, you have to copy the URL of your video which you want to mute from your system browser window.
- Then paste this URL address in your online tool. It will convert your video into the mute version in no time.
- Video files with any format can easily be made mute.
Mute the Audio Before Uploading Using VLC
Now we’ll discuss how we can mute the video before uploading it through the offline system. With the help of VLC, you can mute your videos before uploading. Following are the steps that help you to make your video mute:
- Step 1: Open the VLC media player on your system. Click on the media tab. Dropdown menu appears. Click on the convert/save option.
- Step 2: A pop-up open media appear. Click on the right button to browse your video. Then load the video which is to be processed. Then click on the convert/save button.
- Step 3: Another new pop convert will appear. In it, move to the setting option, select the file profile and write the format of the file in the formatting option. Editing of the format of your video file is also available.
- Step 4: Another pop-up of the profile edition appears. Select audio codec tab. Then click the box of audio. Then click on the Save button.
- Step 5: Then select the place on your system after this, where you want to save your file after processing. Then click on the start button. After converting your file will automatically save in the pre-destined location.
Mute the Audio of a Video Using the YouTube Setting
There is another way of muting your video. You can mute your video by using the YouTube setting as well. This way will add time to your task and cost you some additional bandwidth. Following are some of the steps that help you to understand the process:
- If you already upload your video to your YouTube account then mark it private.
- Make your Upload setting as it is the default until the video upload to YouTube successfully
- After the uploading, go to the YouTube video editor’s page
- The pop-up YouTube editor box will appear
- Drag the video which you uploaded to your library
- On this YouTube editors dialogue box, move to the audio tab
- Drag the volume slider to mute your video
- After this, give a name to your new video in the slide which is in front of the project tab
Click the create button.
Check out our Youtube Services offers to gain more YouTube Likes, YouTube subscribers, YouTube shares , Youtube views and Comments as well.