Instagram is a media platform that prioritizes visuals. Unlike Facebook or Twitter, you get to style your profile, play with tones and colors. If you want to give your profile a voice then you should try gridding your photos. A picture split into nine tiles will have an eye-catching effect in comparison to a single square one. The grid layout makes an excellent first impression, which might boost the number of followers. An aesthetically attractive profile gives a look that not everyone can pull off, so it can help you stand out from the crowd and gain more views and get maximum likes on Instagram.
Whether you utilize a grid splitting tool or not, the ones listed below can assist you in mapping out your individual posts and creating a cohesive Instagram profile for maximum impact. You can use these tools to ensure that your split photos fit in with the rest of your material. New users must know how to make grid pictures on Instagram. You cannot do it directly from Instagram but it can surely be done by using any other app like Planoly, Instagrid, Preview App, UNUM etc. Following we will explain how Planoly app can be used to create grids on Instagram as it is not possible to create grid pictures directly from the application itself.
Because of its simple app appearance and ease of use, Planoly is one of the most popular Instagram grid planning apps. If you need to upload or copy from either device, it’s also available on both mobile and desktop. It also includes an amazing function that allows you to split posts directly without the use of any other software and you can schedule your posts on the calendar, without having to worry about the sequencing of the posts. It should be noted that the “schedule” option will not auto post videos, stories, or multiple carousel posts.
- To use this tool first you have to download this app from the google play store or the app store.
- Make an account and link it to your Instagram account.
- When you first log in, your standard Instagram profile will be shown in a grid format.
- Tap the Plus sign at the bottom of the app to begin posting posts, then select your image.
- You will then be brought to the upload screen.
- Tap the grid symbol at the bottom right of the image you’re uploading to do so.
- Choose which format you want the posts to be split into from the pop-up menu. Then, at the bottom of the screen, press Split.
- If the split preview appears to be correct, hit Upload to save the image to your account.
- You can now schedule your post. Select your post, enter a caption, and then tap the Schedule button. Choose a day and time from the calendar.
- Click the Save button. You’ll note that the post has been marked as scheduled and has a date and time associated with it.
This splitter tool is currently operational on mobile phones only.
All the images used in this post are copyrighted to the respective owners. If you want any images to be removed, please contact us.