YouTube being a video sharing platform is the first choice for anyone looking for tutorials, training videos, cooking recipes, or entertainment. It has managed to provide all that in these past few years and is continuing to get better. It provides a free platform for aspiring content creators to be able to achieve their dream of making video-related content.
It is also a free platform for people wanting to watch videos. Many people subscribe to channels that are interesting to them and give likes and shares to the videos that they love. While Subscribers play an important role in showing the fame and popularity of the channel. YouTube video views play a very important role. Views help a channel get monetized and the YouTuber earning money through this free platform.
YouTube Play Buttons
YouTube awards play buttons to its YouTubers as a sign of appreciation marking their success in their YouTube careers. There are different play buttons; each being awarded when a certain criterion of subscriber count is met.
However, it is also stated by YouTube that other than subscribers a creator’s content must be good standing, it also must be original, they should have not received any copyright strike, as well as they should have followed YouTube’s terms of service and YouTube’s community guidelines will only receive the YouTube play button. Thus it is highly important to maintain a good image to be accepted and recognized by YouTube as a successful YouTuber.
YouTube Play Buttons in Order
YouTube currently award 4 play buttons to its YouTubers
- Silver play button on 100,000 Subscribers
- Gold play button on 1,000,000 Subscribers
- Diamond play button on 10,000,000 Subscribers
- Ruby play button on 50,000,000 Subscribers
How to Make a YouTube Play Button?
- Print a YouTube template, it can be anyone but this step guide will be telling about the golden button.
- Cut out the YouTube plat button from it.
- Paste the printed template on a cardboard cut to its size.
- Take the wooden piece cut to the size of the template and cut out the shape of the YouTube play button.
- Take a golden mirror or golden foil paper and attach it behind the wooden piece so that the foil paper is showing instead of the shape of the play button.
- Cut out a triangle from a separate piece of wood and attach the triangle in between the foil paper.
- Paste the template on the wooden piece from which the YouTube play button shape was cut out and the foil paper was attached.
- It is all assembled now frame it in glass.
- Your own DIY YouTube play button is ready.
YouTube play button determines a person’s success and is often a matter of pride, making your own and putting it up will not only deeply impress its viewers but will also encourage you to keep making more content and working harder but will also be a really fun DIY project to make a video on.