Social media is involving in our life rapidly, and we usually spend 30% of our day on social media while surfing different apps. There are a lot of social media apps that are grabbing the attractive of the viewer with unique and new features, and TikTok is also one of them. All of us know that these days TikTok is the most famous social media app, and it constantly introduces a new feature to add more fun to the users and viewer life. One of the most amazing features is the voice effect that you can use various voice effects in your videos to make them more interesting and funny. It is a great way to enhance your TikTok views, likes, and gain TikTok followers. This blog will help you to know how to voice effect on TikTok?
It is a common thing that all the apps have photo filters and videos effects that are used by content creators to enhance the charm of videos and photos. But the voice effect is not much common. This effect benefits the content creators in many ways such as some people never want to share their voice for any reason then they can use any one of the voice effects, or people can make their videos funny and adorable for their followers to get more likes and promotion.
First, animal filters were more common, but these effects have produced happiness and thrill among the users of TikTok. Certain users are unaware of voice effects and never know how to use them. But don’t worry; we are here to help them with voice effects.
Steps to do Voice Effects on TikTok
You can set any of the voice effects on your videos from baritone to elf, and all of these are amazing for videos. It is very easy and simple to use these effects, just like that of a photo filter. You have to follow the few steps:
- First of all, record your usual video by using the TikTok video cam and apply the filter on it as you want.
- Now click on the red tick present at the bottom of the right corner of the screen
- Option of voice effect will appear above the filters, click on it a list of different voice effects will appear on the screen such echo, chunk, shake, electronics and many others.
- Click on the voice that you want in place of the original voice and apply it to the video
- After that click on, the button ‘next’ is present on the screen. It will take you to the post-screen. Add more features or describe your video and use hashtags for friends and add whatever you want.
- Decide where you want to view that video and then post it by clicking on the option next.
- Try to use the voice effect that suits your content.
- You can use sound effects only for the video recorded via the TikTok camera and can’t use them for videos uploading from the camera roll.
- Before applying the voice-over effect on the video, you can also experience them for the best one.