If you start with transitions, there is one thing you need to know that when you have two videos, then the end of the first video has to be the same as the beginning of the second video. If you understand that basic fact, then you can do transactions on TikTok very quickly and share your videos with your followers. If you’re new to Tiktok and you don’ know that it is an algorithm-driven application where users can make videos, alter, transfer, and divide recordings in the time frame of 60seconds or more minor. It allows you to follow different people and also gives you to get followers in return, just like other social media apps.
If you feel bored or exhausted and want fun, then Tiktok may help you get over your bad mood as is it’s effortless to make your videos on the app. Part of making those videos is utilizing the application’s onboard effects, like the transitions, to alter your videos’ feel and make them look unique and trendy, just as to add dimension.
Steps For Transitions Works On Tiktok:
Transitions work just like an editing tool or feature. Even though TikTok’s video-altering programming is basic, makers have utilized it to impressive outcomes. For doing transitions in your TikTok, you need to;
- Go to your TikTok app and open it.
- After you open the app, Tap on the plus icon that appears in the middle of your toolbar.
- As soon as you tap, it will open the camera of your phone. Make a small video and upload it. For example, you can shoot two videos or clips, one holding up one finger, trailed by another holding up two fingers, so the first and second shots are different.
- After shooting the video, you will see an option of “Effects” At the lower part of your screen.
- Right there, go and Tap on “Transition.”
- After tapping, it moves the slider tool to any direction or place you need your transition. If you make video clips, you can put them close to the cut between the two video clips.
Reset The Changes You Have Done
To get a perfect transition, you can also change the arrangement or placement. Keeping in mind the length of the transition, you should put it at the finish of the primary clip and a little before the second. That guarantees the change is occurring during the cut.
- After changing placement, choose your transition. Tiktok will play your video automatically from the start of the transition to the furthest limit of the clip.
- In case you don’t like it, you have the option to change it back to normal by tapping on the back arrow.
- To edit it again, tap on the transition again.
- At the point when you’re set, tap play to review your entire video.
In case you’re happy with it, tap “Save” in the upper right corner, and now you’re prepared to present your video on TikTok. Hence, it is quite an easy process that attracts several audiences to your profile, increasing your TikTok likes by expanding the TikTok video views.