Tiktok is a short video-making platform that is growing every coming day. This app has 1billion reach in a single month within 150 countries and the main reason behind its growth is easy editing features. With the help of these features, you can transform a simple video into a classy one with minimum effort. For example, adding a zoom effect at perfect timing can change the whole look of your simple and dull video. Moreover, due to billions of users, you have more chances to get viral on TikTok by getting more tiktok comments by using this effect.
If you have never used TikTok and don’t know how to use the zoom effect then you are in the right place. In this article, I share with you different ways to use this zoom effect. So let’s get into it and do something creative.
Zoom Effect While Recording Video
If you want to add a zoom effect while creating a video, there are two ways to add this.
By Using Effect
- Open TikTok and go to the recording by clicking on the + option
- Tap on the filter option, and you come up with a list of filters
- Search for zoom filter and click on it to use
- Here you have to click oh the place that you want to zoom
- Now record and enjoy being famous and gain maximum TikTok followers.
What if I can’t find the filter?
There is a possibility that your application is not updated, so update and find it again. If still, it is missing, go to the search page by clicking on the magnifying glass on the home page. Type its name and then use it directly.
Zoom While Recording
This way sounds the same, but this is different because here you can’t use a timer or freehand feature, but still, this method adds more aesthetic effect than the previous one if you learn it properly.
- Open TikTok and go to the recording by clicking on the + option.
- Choose music you want to add.
- Start recording by pressing the recording button.
- For this feature, you have to press the recording button the whole time.
- At the part where you want to add effect, move the recording button upward for zoom in and downward for zoom out.
- Your video is ready.
- Go to the next page and upload it with exciting captions and tags to get more views.
Zoom Effect on Already Recorded Video
If your video is already recorded, then let’s enhance it by adding a zoom effect.
- Open the application and go to the recording page
- On the right lower corner, there is the option of upload a video or picture
- Select your recorded video and move to the next page
- Here in the effects portion, click on the visual effects
- Scroll toward the left, and here you have zoom effect
- You can move the cursor to apply it to a specific part of your video along with many other exciting effects
- If you are done with the process, go to the next page
- Add relevant captions and tags before uploading