YouTube is one of the most popular social video networks that has 30 million users daily. People spend a lot of hours daily watching videos on YouTube.
Two ways are in practice to create playlists, and one is to do videos on watch later or share with the public or friends. But I am doing to guide you on how you can delete the videos or playlist on your YouTube channel. If you have decided to delete the videos and playlist from your YouTube channel, It’s effortless and straightforward.
But one thing you need to keep in mind is that you will never get back these playlists again on your YouTube channel. In this article, I will tell you how you can delete using a desktop computer or mobile app.
Sometimes, creators are not happy with their content because with that particular content they are unable to get Youtube views which they expected and want to get rid of absurd or copyright-claimed videos.
Step by Step guide on How To Delete Playlist On YouTube
- Just open the browser and open YouTube.
- Get login from your Google account on which you wanna delete the playlist.
- At the upper top left corner, there is the three-dot menu; click on the library dropdown menu.
- Open the library and scroll down until you find the Playlists.
- Click the option of “View full list.”
- Scroll and click on the horizontal dots localized on the upper left side.
- Choose the delete option from the given menus.
- A window pop-up will open, and it will ask again if you want to delete the playlist.
After deleting the all-wanted playlists, you will never get back. You can customize the delete options while deleting the individual videos or multiple videos in the context menu of YouTube studio. In this way, you can delete multiple videos at once and organize your playlist in such a way that you get Youtube subscribers and views without any issue.
How to Delete Multiple Playlist on Mobile App
Deleting a playlist on an android or IOS YouTube app is relatively easy and easy to do. Simple things to do for using the app.
- Search for a YouTube app on your mobile and log in through your Gmail account just like a PC or Computer.
- You can click on the right upper corner at the top, and the profile picture of the channel will display right here.
- After login completion, open the Library tab and scroll down to pick up the playlist. Select the desirable playlist that you want to delete.
- Apply all the methods on all the playlists in the same manner. In the same way, you can delete the videos from the library playlist that you had downloaded offline.
Why Did you Need to Delete the Playlist or Videos?
Many reasons are behind deleting the videos. Sometimes, creators want to get off old or outdated content. They may want to update the latest information and keep their channel up to the mark. The other reasons may include:
- Videos are not fit to the track anymore.
- Many videos are not getting enough views and likes. Therefore, they might be annoying for the creator. And they want to improve the content by creating an experience so that they get more Youtube likes on their videos.
More Helpful Guidelines: