Listening to music and connecting your televisions, mobile devices, and others to a Bluetooth speaker to get better audio quality is something that many people require in the modern day.
The Bluetooth speakers are not only a good option to play music without any wires in better quality than what you get through the stock speakers on your devices but are also very handy and portable to use. They can be taken anywhere while traveling because they are generally very small in size. However there are bigger-sized Bluetooth speakers as well and they, of course, are not portable but they do have superior sound quality.
Using Bluetooth Speakers to Watch YouTube
Most people watch YouTube videos using their mobile phones, tablets, or laptops, and most of the time the audio quality on these devices is not up to the mark and not loud enough so that multiple people can hear it while listening at a little distance.
The best bet is to use Bluetooth speakers that are portable in size as big home theater-sized speakers are not feasible to use with this. Fortunately, there is a way through which we can directly connect the Bluetooth speaker to YouTube to view whatever video we want to watch.
Connecting YouTube to a Bluetooth Speaker
It should be noted that the YouTube application doesn’t connect to every Bluetooth speaker that is available in the market. To connect it directly to YouTube you need to have a speaker compatible with the Google operating system.
So to answer the query of how to connect YouTube to a Bluetooth speaker the following mentioned steps are to be followed
- If you have a google operated speaker then first install the google home application on your device and open it
- After opening it you will see several options. Click or tap on the one which says, speaker
- It will take you to another page, from there on the top right corner of your screen tap on the settings icon
- Navigate through the stings and find the paired Bluetooth devices menu and open it.
- You will find the name of your Bluetooth speaker there tap on it to pair it with the speaker
- To find your Bluetooth speaker on the list of devices, turn on your Bluetooth and from there connect the speaker with your phone then go back to google home and connect them
Now you can watch your favorite YouTube videos on your Bluetooth speaker and help you favourite channel to get more Youtube views.
In case you don’t have a Bluetooth speaker that has Google’s operating system. You cannot directly play YouTube from it. But you can generally pair it with your phone and when you play YouTube through your device the sound will be played from the speaker itself. This entire process is very simple and easy to operate. This is a great way to watch YouTube with your friends and family.
Also check out our Youtube services and get a chance to increase the popularity of your channel.
- Buy YouTube Views
- Buy YouTube Ads Views
- Buy YouTube Likes
- Buy YouTube Custom Comments
- Buy YouTube Shares