Every application has some errors so has YouTube. Getting more views and likes on the videos remains the prime goal of every YouTuber which can only be possible if their subscribers get access to their videos without any difficulty or pause. You might come across several issues while using YouTube be it not bale to comment, not able to share the videos or issues related to the font size in YouTube. It is important to know the cause and solution to these errors as all of a sudden if you find that your font size on YouTube is smaller than it normally is, then you must know how to fix it without searching for the ways on Google.
Now how to change YouTube font size, is the first thought when people face the related issue and Searching solutions on google is sometimes helpful but most of the time it makes things more complicated. So, you just need to follow a simple process.
Getting more YouTube views and more YouTube likes on the videos remains the prime goal of every YouTuber to become popular on YouTube or a society. By whom you can Buy Youtube Subscribers and become popular on YouTube.
A Quick Fix to The Problem
- You need to hold the Cntrl button on your keyboard.
- And then if you have a mouse wheel you can just roll it forward, it makes the font bigger.
- If you keep the mouse wheel rolling in the other direction, it makes the font smaller.
This is genuinely the fastest and less complicated way to change the YouTube font size. There is an alternate way to change the font size by using the keyboard.
- You can hold the Cntrl key and ‘+’ at the same time.
- It will start maximizing the screen and the font size will increase.
- Similarly, if you want to decrease the font size you need to press Cntrl and ‘-‘it will minimize the screen and font.
In a recent YouTube update, certain changes have been made to the app as font size in sub boxes has reduced and it becomes blurry, small, and hard to read and you want to get your font size back to normal. In this case, none of the above mentions help to bring back the font size to normal.
Google Font Changer
Changing the font size has become a major concern for many YouTubers and their subscribers who are eagerly waiting for new videos on their subscribed channels and when they find the sub fonts blurry and small it irritates them. To fix this issue the users need to follow the following steps;
- Go back to the link in the description of the page.
- Type Google Font Changer App.
- The page will appear showing you the app description, you need to install the application.
- Then go back to YouTube and go to the font changer icon on the top right side of the screen.
- Click the custom settings and tap on the Font name
- After clicking the font name Type in Aerial and click done.
- The font size will come back to normal and it should stay like this every time you open YouTube.
Following this process will make it convenient to search and play the videos you want to watch without any hurdle or irritation and it will end up benefiting the users by increasing their YouTube video views.
If you are a YouTuber and your channels go down and no one is going to subscribe to your channel then it’s a good chance to boost your channel by Buying YouTube Likes and Getting high-quality Youtube Custom Comments.