Uniqueness attracts people. Different brands have proprietary products and representation. They target their audience by creating unique content for their YouTube channel. YouTube has proven to be a wonderful app for promoting different brands as well. The audience would love the product of their interest. The viewers can turn out to be their loyal customers. People like the content, comment to share their feedback, and subscribe to get the notification of the upcoming trend and products.
Keeping this scenario in view, we can conclude a brand can better represent itself if it has a unique feature. It appears different and attractive and it helps in the recognition of that specific brand. You can change the theme for your interest as well.
Before we move on let us have a little discussion about what does the YouTube theme includes? We can elaborate the YouTube theme as the representation of the channel belonging to a particular brand. It determines how the about or comment section will look like. You can create a channel theme of your own choice. Here is a step-by-step guide showing how to change YouTube channel color?
How We Can Change YouTube Channel Color
We can select the color theme of our own choice for our YouTube channel. Follow the steps below for a colorful YouTube channel.
- Click YouTube and you will see your channel profile in the top right corner.
- Click on your profile and a drop-down menu will appear to you. Select your channel option. And your channel’s main interface will be in front of you.
- Go to the settings. You will see a different option here.
- Select color and theme. YouTube will suggest your different colors from the YouTube color scheme. Select any color of your own choice. Color selection can be done by coding method also. You can apply different codes for various colors. If a person has some know-how about.
- Click on save changes. And you will see your channel will have a different color.
For Mobile Users
You can change the theme of your YouTube channel on mobile also. The procedure is a bit different from accomplishing it on PC.
- Go to YouTube. Select your profile feature present in the top left corner.
- You will see a drop-down. From this drop-down select desktop site. Your channel appearance will be changed and shows up as a desktop interface.
- Select the custom channel option just below the channel banner.
- Go to the settings. Make sure your channel layout option is switched on.
- Go to the color and theme option and select a color of your own choice.
- Refresh your page and all is done. You can see your channel appearance in a different color now.
This is a fantastic way for a unique content dispersion. Besides this, you can choose the dark mode for your channel or your YouTube interface. This is not visible to the viewers or audience but this is for your preference.