In the time of rushing at everything, wanting to do everything all at once, you may go for choosing a title for your YouTube video that you may not like after some time.
Sometimes, you are in a rush. Like you may have to do something important or you may not have much time to go on thinking about the specific title for your video. So you just go on and choose the first one that comes to your mind.
After some passing of time, when you go on your YouTube channel and see the title again, you might be like “Ugh! What have I written?”
You might be in disgust or dislike in the name of your own title that you have chosen and you might be worried about how will you get enough Youtube video views?
But, not to worry we have got you covered. In this article, we will tell you a way on how can you change the title of YouTube video and help yourself to gain more Youtube likes on your video.
The title you have chosen while rushing in, YouTube uses it as the title of your video. But fortunately, there is a way that allows you to change the title of the video.
Apart from trying to change the title, you can also add some tags, descriptions and many other things to make it easy for people if they want to find the video on YouTube.
One of the way through which you can change the title of the YouTube video is:
- From your browser or PC, search YouTube and then click on the option, “Sign In”.
- If you are already logged in with your Google account then it will automatically log you in to your YouTube channel.
- If you are not logged in then you can enter your username and password.
- When you have entered the password and username, you can now sign in to your channel.
- Afterwards, when you are logged in, into your account you will see the drop down menu on the left side of the page.
- You will see an option of “video manager” in the drop down menu.
- Click on the option and then it will take you to the display of those videos that have been already uploaded by you.
- Now you can choose the video whose title you want to edit.
- The edit button can be found next to the video you want to edit.
- You can type the new title in the box under the heading of video information.
- Now you have all the time in the world to think of an appropriate and a perfect title for you YouTube video.
- After you have chosen your title you can type it and click on the save changes button to save it.
- Alas! The title according to your choice is saved.
This is one of the easiest ways to edit or change the title of the YouTube video.
You may want to change it if it does not fit the description or the video you have uploaded. Thus, you can use this method to change the title according to your choice.
You may also like to know about: How to Write in Bold on Youtube?