Today, Spotify has become one of the most popular platforms for audio streaming in the entire world. While there are many other reasons to love the app, one reason that people love it is its music library customization. Spotify makes it easy for users to personalize their playlists. One exciting way to personalize or customize your playlist is to add the photo of your choice.
If you made a playlist on Spotify on your iPhone, and don’t yet know how to add a custom picture, here’s how you can do it.
Changing Spotify Playlist Picture On iPhone
There are two options when you are changing the playlist picture. You can either rearrange the order of the songs to create a different collage for the playlist picture or add a custom art piece from the camera roll of your iPhone. Here is a step-by-step process to follow for changing the Spotify playlist picture on your iPhone.
Read More: How To Delete Recently Played On Spotify?
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone and open any of the playlists you own. Be Make sure that you are connected to the internet when you use the app.
- Above your song list, you will see a three-dot icon. Tap this icon.
- Choose the “edit” option. This opens the page that allows you to edit the playlist’s art, name, and songs.
- If you plan on just rearranging the default collage of the album, just tap and then drag the three-line icons that appear next to each song to drag them around. Set them as you like. Only the first four playlist albums will be set as the cover collage.
- If you plan to add custom art to the playlist picture, click the “change image” buttons located beneath the currently set picture. You will then have to choose the picture that you want from your library, or you can take a new picture from your camera.
- If you decide to choose from your library, just select the image and then crop it to a square shape. Once the size is set, tap on the “choose’ button located at the bottom-right end.
- Now you will be taken to the “edit playlist” page. Here just click “save” at the top-right end of the page. This will finalize the changes that you make.
- As soon as you finalize your changes and it is processed, your new playlist cover will be changed on all the devices that you have logged into.
So you see, the process of changing your playlist picture on the Spotify app using your iPhone is rather simple. Just follow the steps above to either add a new picture or shuffle the playlist to get a new cover collage. This also works vice versa, which means that if you make changes to the playlist picture using your PC or desktop, it will also change the playlist picture on your iPhone. If you ever have to change your playlist picture on Spotify again, we are sure you would now know how to do so!
If you are looking to get your tracks at the top of the search you must have Spotify followers and getting those followers manually is a time-taking process. So, Qubeviews offers you to get Spotify Followers that help your track ranking.