The ability to add music to Instagram posts and stories is one of the platform’s most common features. Instagram has a large music archive, as well as the option to download tracks from other music streaming sites such as Spotify, SoundCloud, and Shazam.
How Can I Upload Music to Instagram?
People have been using this feature since Instagram launched the ability in reel form to make your posts/stories fun with music. Instagram, in particular, adds new songs to the catalog of music on a daily basis. Some users, however, have difficulty when they try to make their Instagram posts/stories more fun with music, while others are not able to reach specific tracks or the whole music library. Here the question arises that how to add music on Instagram posts with maximum likes?
How to Have Music on a Post of Instagram?
To start with, it is critical to understand that Instagram does not prefer you to explicitly add music to your posts on Instagram. Music can only be added to Instagram account and reels. And if music is added to a video, your story has been created and then can be downloaded, the video will be saved without the album. If you wish the video to run a song in the background and share it as a message on the application, you must first edit the video.
You can add music to your videos using a variety of video editing tools and programs. When you’re done, fill your Instagram feed with the video. But, you cannot connect music to an image and then share it on the application – only videos are supported.
How to Use Music in an Instagram Story
First, one should go into how to incorporate direct music from Instagram. If you have iPhone or Android, the method of uploading music to Instagram is the same as far as there is an updated version on Instagram. Here’s how it’s done:
- Go to your account on Instagram. Swiping to the right or clicking on your profile image in the upper left corner of your display would allow you to do so.
- Proceed to capture a story, whether in the form of a photograph or a film.
- At the top of the browser, tap the sticker button.
- Navigate to the “Music” sticker.
- Tap on the album you want to add and choose it.
Please keep in mind that Instagram will bring you suggested songs as well as separate categories from which to select (family, pop, bright, moods, etc.).
- Slide the slider bar to choose which section of the music will be played (it can only play for 15 seconds).
- Adjust the album icon or replacing it with lyrics by tapping the thumbnail.
- Tap the “Done” button.
- Move the icon/lyrics to every location on the screen.
- Tap the “Your Story” button in the bottom left corner to share it on Instagram.
When your followers open your story, the song you selected will immediately play. If they want to know what song is playing, they can tap on the title under your name, and the album will open in a new tab.
All the images used in this post are copyrighted to the respective owners. If you want any image to be removed, please contact us.
Also, check our Instagram Services