Are you new to YouTube and you don’t know how to add links to your YouTube channel banner? You are trying to add links so that people reach your social media accounts as well as your YouTube channel.
You want to connect with the people who subscribe your channel. Having a social media account and interacting with your subscribes and supporters is good way to help viewers connect with you on their preferred platforms as well as allow viewers to find your official website
This is a very good way to help viewers connect with you on their own preferred platforms as well as to allow viewers to find your official websites or social media accounts.
Adding links to your YouTube banner is a great way to promote your page or blog. The best part about putting up links to your YouTube banner is that you can add up to 5 links, so that it is easy for you to promote your brand and grow beyond YouTube.
There are simple and easy steps to add your social media links to your YouTube channel. They are described below:
How can you add links to your YouTube banner?
- Copy the link or URL of your social media or website that you want to share with your subscribers on your YouTube banner.
- Go to YouTube website on your desktop or PC and log in to your channel.
- You can select the avatar on the right side of the website and in the drop down menu select the option “your channel”.
- Once you have entered your YouTube channel, you can customize it.
- You can see a basic info tab and by clicking on it select the + sign that appears to add links.
- You can then paste your social media or website link on the URL field.
- You can add multiple links by following the upper two steps.
- Now you’ve successfully added links to your YouTube banner.
Once you have done all the steps the links you have added will show on your banner. Now anyone can click on any of the link and it will redirect it to your social media account.
If you want to edit links, proceed with the following steps:
- Add your email for business inquiries. This is optional. If you want you can add your email to the banner of your YouTube channel.
- Under the option of custom links, you can add up to 5 custom links on your channel.
- You can click the add button to add links to your website and other social media profiles so that people can interact.
See, it’s easy!
One of the most important things is that by adding your social media account links or websites to your YouTube banner allows you to grow and promote yourself. It not only limits you to YouTube but also provides large amount of subscribers and followers on your social media accounts and websites.
This makes it easier for people to find you anywhere. If you’re looking to grow your audience and promote your channel and add links to your YouTube banner then this article is the right one for you.