TikTok videos can attract the attention of a vast variety of people in less time. As compared to the YouTube videos, TikTok videos are short but many people like and follow you on TikTok rather than subscribing to your YouTube channel. Gathering traffic to deliver your content on TikTok is easy. You can also earn money by applying for the TikTok creator fund. But you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria before applying for it.
Who is Eligible for the TikTok Creator Fund?
TikTok has measured some requirements before you enroll yourself in the TikTok creator fund that aims to pay you for your content. Here is a list of those requirements you must fulfill.
- If you are an individual on TikTok, your age must be 18 years or older. TikTok does verify your age by asking for any license or ID. You can create an account on your parent’s ID or someone who you trust.
- The second requirement says that You must use some original videos of your own. The content should be all yours and not spun or copied from others.
- The number of followers on your account you are going to pin for credit fund must be at least 10k. and all the followers must be authentic.
- You must have 100k original video views on your videos. Authentic and organic traffic in both the above cases is the main criteria to apply for this fund.
- You must attach an authentic bank account to your TikTok account for the transfer of the fund there. You can use any payment method like PayPal, bank account, or pioneer.
TikTok will allow you to apply for the creator fund, only if you fulfill this criterion. And they are not difficult to get if you are a creator on TikTok. just create original content and get maximum TikTok followers and gain likes on videos.
How Does the TikTok Creator Fund Work?
You can easily apply for the TikTok creator fund work after you have completed all the eligibility criteria.
- Open your TikTok account. And click on the three dots lying on the top right corner of your account.
- Click on the “pro account” option. Here you will see an option of creator fund. Click on it to get the analytics of your daily earnings and total balance.
So how it actually works is a matter of concern for many of the TikTokers or beginners? If you ask, is it worth It? yes, it does. You will receive money from your content views, likes, and shares. More the followers you have, the more you can earn money. You must have an account attached to your TikTok account. You will receive your payments there. Lengthy videos will help you get more videos than that of the smaller ones. Your fund will start decreasing when you atop uploading more videos.
Your content should be attractive and catchier to give you more valuable content for your videos. Keep uploading as you get paid by the great number of TikTok views you have on your videos. Quality and quantity both do matter while you are going to upload your TikTok videos to get more funds. These are the simple tips and tricks showing you how the TikTok creator fund works?
You may also check, TikTok related information: