Instagram, being a photo-sharing as well as a video-sharing app allows its users to share different photos with their followers as a result getting many views and likes. Just like TikTok where people share videos to connect with people. The app is used for many purposes by a user. Some users make Instagram their online gallery sharing different experiences of their lives which some may simply share photos following a different theme or purpose. There are many Instagram bloggers present as well who through their videos and photos continue to influence and inspire people.
Instagram apart from being entertaining and a way to connect with people gives many business opportunities to people. Many people manage or solely run their business through Instagram, Instagram sponsored posts option being their way of marketing. Blogging on Instagram has also become a really wide market in the world of Instagram. Bloggers are earning big on this platform and are continuing to grow. They earn through unique content getting video views and picture views, as a result, gaining many brand deals and promoting and representing many big brands on Instagram thus earning a lot. Apart from this many celebrities and many famous people make Instagram accounts to connect with their fans.
Steps to Share Instagram Profile Link
Many people have an Instagram account and want to share it with other people. They might want to share their account with close family or friends. Many Instagram bloggers and business accounts to further promote their pages and platform would want to share their account. An Instagram account can be directly accessed while clicking on the link. However, it can be confusing how to share the link of an account. This step to step guide will help in understanding better how to share Instagram account links with others.
- Open Instagram on any device. It can be on a smartphone, PC, or MAC.
- Log in to your Instagram account, or create an account.
- Go to your profile. This can be done by clicking on the bottom right in the options bar displayed below.
- Once the Instagram profile is in view click the options button. You will be able to find it in the top right corner.
- The three dotted bars will give you options.
- There will be a lot of options to choose from, click on the ‘copy profile URL’.
- Once you click on it you will be able to paste the link on your desired platform. It can be via email or private message. The wider the reach the more followers you gain.
Sharing your link means the person clicking on it will be directly shown your profile. Due to this, it is really important who you are sharing within case it is a public account. Sharing Instagram links have helped people looking to gain more Instagram followers a lot. Due to directly landing on the page people are less reluctant to click on the page and follow the account.