How To Change YouTube Custom URL Again?
YouTube has given its user many opportunities to set theory account as they like. They can easily change the settings according to their will. The custom URL assigned to every account by YouTube can be created on your own. And you can change it as well. sounds interesting?
Well, YouTube is a source of very informative and entertainment networks around the globe. People present skills, talent, or amusement for getting more likes, comments, subscribers, and views. people enhance their accounts or make further adjustments to attain this purpose. changing URL is one of those approaches. But YouTube won’t let you change your URL until you fulfill some important criteria.
What Are The Criteria To Be Fulfilled To Change The Custom URL Of YouTube?
YouTube has driven some of the important requirements for those who want to create their own URL or change it. You must consider following important instructions important.
- You must have 100 subscribers on your channel.
- The account along with the channel must be one month old.
- The images in your profile section and banner must be uploaded.
you won’t be able to create or change your own YouTube URL until you have completed the following eligibility criteria. Once you got all the dots matched, you are able to create your custom URL for your channel. Every time you want to change the custom URL; it will be done with the same procedure. Let’s discuss how to change YouTube custom URL again?
You must have to fulfill the criteria of youtube to change your video URL. Qubeviews helps you to get this by getting youtube subscribers.
How To Change YouTube Custom URL?
YouTube allows you to change your custom URL three times a year. And the offer is only for those who have completed the eligibility criteria. You can change the custom URL by following these steps.
- Login to your YouTube account.
- you will see three dots on the sidebar. Click to YouTube studio option.
- you will get access to your YouTube studio.
- From the left navigation, click on the YouTube customization.
- You will see a pop-up. select the feature of basic info here.
- There will be a channel URL option. Under this feature lies an option “change your YouTube channel URL”. click on that option.
- As soon as you click there, YouTube will pop up different custom URLs for you based on your channel. you can change it completely or add something to it.
- Click on confirm button to change it.
By changing the URL of the Channel it helps you to get a better result like it increases youtube likes and increases youtube views.
How To Change YouTube Custom URL Again?
For the same of changing the already existing custom URL You should proceed as follow:
- Go to the customization option.
- The channel URL will now show a ” delete” button to delete your already existing URL.
- Click on the “Remove URL” button. And confirm your removal.
- YouTube will remove your URL after some days.
- You can change the Custom URL again by following the above steps again.
This is the easiest method of changing the Custom URL. That allows you to change the URL in no time easily and quickly. Follow the above steps and change your custom URL as many times as you want.
How to Add a Custom Thumbnail on YouTube?
How to Add Social Media Icons to YouTube Channel?
How To Change The Colour Of Subtitles On Youtube?
YouTube videos are the most current and vital sources of the latest information in the social media world. Every piece of data can’t get viral without the power of social media, and YouTube is one of them. Videos on YouTube get views, likes, comments and people subscribe to the channels.
If you would change the size, font, colour and customize the settings to increase the watching interface, it’s another level of excitement. In this article, I will explain how you can change the colour of subtitles of videos. But before going to the main topic, I will tell you about the subtitles of YouTube videos.
How To Enable YouTube Video Subtitles
First, before starting the subtitles settings, you must ensure the latest browser that allows the subtitles.
- Go to the left upper corner of YouTube.
- Open the setting menu at the bottom of the left three dots and search for “playback and performance.
- You will now see an option with the name Subtitles and Closed Captions with two settings like always show captions and auto-generated captions( available when YouTube detects the proper subtitles of the video).
- Select the included auto-generated captions, and that’s it.
- So, captions or subtitles are not on.
Subtitles helps you to get more attention from the user. It helps you to get more youtube likes and more youtube Subscribers.
How To Change The Colour Of Subtitles On Youtube
Right after enabling the captions from the YouTube settings, come to another option: the customization of colour and font size of subtitles.
- Select and open any video for watching, and you will find the CC icon on the lower right corner of the video.
Note: If the CC icon is not shown or grey, that means that the video doesn’t have subtitles.
- Now, click on the setting button on the lower right side and click on captions.
- At the lower right corner of the video, there is a settings option, and it’s for changing the colour, size and font of the subtitles.
- So, click on CC captions and then choose the “option” at the top right.
- You will have many options, including customizing the current subtitles. These setting options will allow you to change the colour, font, background and size of subtitles. It all depends on your choice, and that can enable default settings from here.
Important Note: If you don’t like all the settings, you have an option of default. So, reset the options to the average point. You can also check Why YouTube Drop-Down Menu Not Working?
How To Change The Color of Subtitles On Android And iPhone
Changing the colour of subtitles on iPhone and Android is similar basically.
- Click on any video and open it for watching.
- You will find three dots options at the right upper corner of the video.
- Tap on the CC icon in the settings section of the video.
- Many types of captions or subtitles are available, and you can choose according to your choice.
- Click on apply to implement the new settings.
Notice: All these subtitles are auto-generated by YouTube itself. By default, you have limited options for the customization of colour. Therefore, add some changes to get something new and according to your taste.
How to Set Default Description on YouTube?
How to Make Subscriptions Public on YouTube?
How to Change YouTube Quality on PS4?
How To Put Emojis On YouTube Comments?
You sit down with a laptop, open YouTube, and watch a video so surreal, so inspiring, or heartwarming it makes you feel motivated to get up right at that moment and do something amazing for the person who created that content. In that moment have you ever felt the urge of culminating the absolutely perfect combination of words into a sentence to express your point of view, opinion, or feelings about it although it just seems as if no words in the English language can do justice to what you want to express? This is where emojis come in.
They help you exhibit all that you are feeling inside with a single icon. There are also more practical implications of using emojis in the comments or videos. The use of emojis will give your video more tractions and increase your YouTube video views by attracting more people especially the millennial generation. Emojis can be used as a cunning strategy to improve the search engine optimization of your video and help increase the traction it gets to augment your content’s ranking. Here is how to put emojis on YouTube comments.
Youtube has become the no.1 video streaming platform. Most of the YouTubers upload their youtube videos to get Youtube likes and to get youtube comments
Option 1: For Windows PC:
On Windows 10 to see the emojis you can use a keyboard shortcut that will show you the emoji keyboard. To access the emoji keyboard press the Windows key along with the semi-colon (;) or the Windows key and the period (.). For now, windows give the options of choosing from six types of emojis to choose from which include Animal Faces, Foods, Celebrities, Plants, Smiley Faces, Objects, People, Transportation, Places, and symbols. Simply select the emoji you want to comment with and post.
Option 2: Copy Emojis From Websites
The most convenient way to include emojis in your comments is to use the copy and paste option. All you have to do is right-click on an emoji on any website and select “copy”. Go to the YouTube comment and click on the paste to put the emoji in your comment. In case you want to use your keyboard press Ctrl (C) to copy the emoji and then Ctrl (P) to paste it in the comments. There is an everlasting list of options to choose from in this case. Run free with your creativity!
Why YouTube has opted against having the typical emoji keyboard is more relevant to the concept of spamming. When a certain video is spammed that is an overload of unsolicited comments, the views can get frozen or they even decrease in number. However, the use of emojis does not freeze a video. Use the power of your emojis smartly if you want to improve the subscribers and views on the video. A foolproof way to allure more subscribers is to use emojis in your video’s title or description. Don’t overload a comment with a bunch of smiles, be scanty with the emojis but let the icon speak for itself. Sometimes less is more.
Why Comment Failed to Post in YouTube?
How to See Who Liked Your Comment on YouTube
How To Hyperlink in YouTube Comments?
Role Of Brightness In The Quality Of The YouTube Videos
YouTube is one of the most widely used search engines in the modern world. People use this search engine for enjoyment, fun, and knowledge. People can find a large number of interesting topics on every topic including cartoons, movies, international news, dramas, riddles, funny videos, children rhymes, animations, recorded video lectures, and many more. So, whatever niche you choose there is already a lot of competition in that niche. In order to stand in the era of competition, you must provide the best YouTube video that fulfills all the demands of viewers.
Role Of Brightness In The Quality Of The YouTube Videos:
The brightness plays an important role in the quality of the videos. The eyes usually want to rely on something attractive and captivating. Along with other measures, the quality of YouTube`s videos is also affected by the brightness of the videos. People do not want to view dark videos. The views of your YouTube videos can be affected if the uploaded video does not satisfy the conditions of mind relaxing. The YouTube videos should be completing all the possible required measures to get more YouTube views, likes, subscribers, and shares in the era of intense competition. Brightness is also a factor in determining the quality of the videos. The brightness of your YouTube uploaded videos should be necessarily managed otherwise the user can go back to another YouTube video that is brighter.
Does YouTube Allow To Brighten Your Video?
Unfortunately, YouTube itself has disabled the feature of increasing the brightness of YouTube videos. YouTube has disabled the feature of brightening the already uploaded videos and also the brightness of your own videos before uploading.
Is It Possible To Increase The Brightness Of Your YouTube Videos?
Ys, it is possible to increase the brightness of your YouTube videos. Despite YouTube itself disabling the brightness feature, third parties allow users to turn it on. You can increase the brightness of the YouTube videos by using the chrome extension or some other tools. There are a number of tools that serve you to brighten your YouTube videos.
Qubeviews helps the new YouTubers to become popular like others and have a good number of views and get maximum Youtube likes.
How To Increase The Brightness Of Your YouTube Videos Using “Chrome Extension”?
The brightness of a YouTube video can be adjusted or increased with the help of “chrome extension” which is “adjust video brightness” which can be added from google chrome. Once you have added the feature you can adjust the brightness of your YouTube video as follow:
- First, go to YouTube by going to Google or directly searching it from the home screen.
- Click on the video whose brightness you want to increase.
- As soon as you click on the video, the extension will appear in the top right bar.
- Click on the icon of the extension.
- Once clicked, you would find a horizontal bar appeared just below the extension.
- You can swipe the cursor on the horizontal bar. If you move it right the brightness will increase and if you move it left the brightness will decrease.
- The article demonstrates how you can adjust YouTube video brightness easily and accurately in no time.
How to Remove Credit Card From YouTube
What Does the Blue Dot on YouTube Mean?
How to Make Subscriptions Public on YouTube?
What Happens When You Get 100 Subscribers On Youtube?
YouTube is the video uploading platform from Google. From its release, YouTube updates the terms and conditions, including the channel settings. Therefore, If you are searching for what happens when you get 100 subscribers on a YouTube channel, this article is for you.
Hardly, only a few of the people go for monetization out of millions of people. Most people find it challenging to complete the target of 1k subscribers. But getting 100 subscribers is not a bad practice where there is hard work to see every subscriber.
Benefits Of Subscribers On YouTube
As your channel grows, the benefits of having a long list of subscribers start coming out. After getting enough people who subscribe to your channel, your videos get engagement, watch time, likes, and comments. YouTube Videos start appearing in the search results and increase impressions that matter in rankings for a particular keyword.
You get also get Youtube Subscribers for your channel. It helps you to complete your 100 Subscribers.
How Can I Grow My YouTube Channel From 0 Subscribers To 100?
There are some hacks and techniques that can help you get the first hundred subscribers fast.
If you are new and you want to become popular like others then you can check Youtube Services. Qubeviews Always comes with different and unique products.
- Do proper keyword research before going to make or upload any video. You can find many free online tools to put the keyword and get the search volume and competition among the creators.
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is the main factor that the YouTube algorithm works accordingly in any search rankings. Boost the video titles, write a long but meaningful description(50-100 words), use trending tags and high-quality implant thumbnails.
- Make a professional video with high-quality editing. Use premium video editing software, but If you can’t afford it and a newbie, there is much free software available with premium features.
- Users watch the videos for their interests, so make videos that are helpful for the people.
- The intro must be interactive, and try to summarize the video in your first 30 seconds of the video. It will bind the viewer to stick to your video.
What Happens When You Get 100 Subscribers On YouTube
There is nothing special that happens when you complete the first hundred subscribers on your YouTube channel. But YouTube allows you to change the URL of your channel. You can add a custom URL or the name of your channel.
Note: Keep in mind that YouTube allows only one time to change the custom URL. So, be careful while changing it, and it will remain the same permanently.
Qubeviews is the best online platform that helps you to get more Likes and to get more youtube views
If you give the wrong name, it will have a bad user experience and looks non-professional.
Moreover, YouTube may send an email to congratulate you for achieving the milestone. But monetization is eligible after the completion of 1000 subscribers. It’s tough and challenging to get the first 1k subscribers. But If you’re creating professional, informative, and using proper SEO, you can grow in less time and start making money with AdSense.
But it’s a fact with 100 subscribers; there is nothing but a bit of boost to grow the channel. When you complete the 1k subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time, YouTube sends you an email to apply for its partner program.
How to Remove Credit Card From YouTube
How Do I Message Someone on YouTube
How Long Does YouTube Take to Process a Video
How To Share A YouTube Video On Instagram?
YouTube and Instagram are arguably the biggest two media consumption applications of our generation. They account for the major decline in the watching time of televisions. There is no form of content that is present on TV which can’t be found on YouTube.
Therefore many people that use Instagram as a creator’s application also have their accounts on YouTube and merge their videos on YouTube as well. They can also share their YouTube videos on their Instagram if they have a bigger audience there in this way they can promote their videos.
But many new content creators are not able to share their YouTube videos on Instagram which gives rise to the question of how to share YouTube videos on Instagram.
Sharing YouTube Videos On Instagram
The link-sharing option, as well as video sharing, is not directly available between the two platforms of YouTube and Instagram. So, if you directly want to put your video from YouTube to Instagram that is not possible at this moment.
However, there are some applications available that can convert the YouTube video links, and then you download your video and upload it to Instagram. But this is a time-consuming thing and it also requires the use of third-party software.
The best you can do if you want to share your YouTube video on Instagram is to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the YouTube application if you are on your mobile device. In the case of the computer, go to YouTube with the help of your browser
- On mobiles, just below the video, you will be able to see a share button, tap on that
- There will be a copy link icon displayed using a rectangular box. Tap on it and your video link will be copied
- On the computer, open the video and click on the share button below the video. It will give you the link to the video in a dialogue box with a copy icon next to it. Copy the link by pressing on it
- Now the process is similar on both mobile and laptop once you have copied the link
- Go to your Instagram profile
- There are two ways you can post the link either by pasting it on a story or you can create a post and in the caption add the link of the video. Or you can even add it to your Instagram bio
Following these steps, you can promote or share a YouTube video on Instagram. You can choose any of the above-mentioned things based on where you want the link to be shared. Or if you want to upload the full video there are always apps available that may let you download the YouTube video and it can then be uploaded on Instagram. For now, direct sharing is not an option but in some future updates, it might become a thing as all these applications are continuously updating.
How To Watch Youtube Videos On Gear VR?
YouTube is the largest video watching and sharing platform all over the globe. Millions of creators upload videos every day on YouTube and have millions of views, likes, subscribers. It’s the world’s largest video community.
To increase the watching experience, YouTube has launched the VR180 3D video format to give the gear VR user real-time enjoyment. Now, videos offer 180-degree angles perspective views. Recently, YouTube has also come up with 360-degree live video options.
Now the platform has been included among the platform that supports these latest video formats to facilitate the audience. It is great enjoyment to see the visuals in the video in all qualities that suit your taste
It’s not surprising that Virtual reality features had come to other platforms, but Google is not behind them at all. But they update the video formats and quality to meet the requirements of Samsung gear VR.
Read more about How Do I Message Someone on YouTube
What is Samsung Gear VR?
‘Samsung Gear Vr is a virtual headset made by Samsung electronics in 2015 with the partnership with Oculus VR. Initially, it was compatible with Samsung devices and smartphones. But you have the option of connecting the Gear VR with the Android phones.
Virtual reality is a modern but exclusive service of Samsung, but many other companies have also launched the products and devices of VR. 360-degree videos are brutal to find, store and transfer to other drives. Every day, many companies and websites are coming to give Vr services, including storing and sharing these high-quality videos.
In a variety of websites and methods to watch these premium videos, we have come up with a few easily accessible and easy steps.
More to read: How to watch private videos on youtube?
How To Watch YouTube Videos On Gear VR
Here is the way how to watch YouTube videos on Samsung Gear VR.
- Open the oculus store and use the search box for the Samsung internet browser.
- After installation of the browser, please open it and go for youtube.com.
- Use the YouTube built-in tools to find the 360-degree videos labeled as 2D, but it makes sure that the video you are going to play is Vr video. Regular videos will be the same as you watch on any browser on a PC, computer, or smartphone.
- When you find the Vr video, go to the square icon to maximize the video screen.
- Now watch the video on VR, but if the video’s quality is low or blur, try to find the resolution settings to maximize the resolution.
But You Have Another Option To Watch VR YouTube Videos On Gear VR.
- Find the built-in youtube tool.
- Search the 30-degree video and select the 2D or 2D whatever you want to watch.
- To maximize the resolution, do the square icon to adjust the settings.
- If you follow all the methods, you can enjoy the latest technology to enhance the experience. Vr videos give natural scenes and views of the movies and a source of entertainment.
How To Transfer YouTube Offline Video to Gallery
Why YouTube Video Stop but the Audio Continues?
How to Connect YouTube to Bluetooth Speaker?
How to Remove Credit Card From YouTube
For most of us, YouTube is just a way to spend an afternoon, but for some, it is a legitimate source of business revenue. This works since YouTube serves advertising on channels with 10,000 lifetime views, and those advertisements generate revenue for the producers. Here’s how you can get in on the fun.
Produce Consistent Videos
It may seem obvious, but it is the most critical component of getting paid on YouTube. Your main aim as a YouTube creator is to expand your following, and the best way to do that is to have regular, high-quality videos. Make sure you enjoy making your videos and that your fans enjoy viewing them; this is the perfect way to guarantee that your work is both enjoyable and useful.
The majority of YouTubers are paying $5 to $8 for 1000 views of their posts, based on how many people press the advertisements. If you only have banner advertisements in your videos, you can expect to be billed about $0.80 for 1000 views, which is why ads at the beginning of videos are so appealing. People who find your video insightful and entertaining are likely to give it likes.
Recommended to read: How to connect PayPal to YouTube
How Do Creators Get Paid?
Once the video has been monetized, you will be paying while audiences watch advertisements. You can also earn money by subscribing to YouTube Red, which allows members to stream content without advertising. Members of the YouTube Partner Program are compensated for their videos based on how their subscriber interacts with the advertisements.
Some advertisers pay for each mouse, while others pay for each view. This is how your content gets a higher share ratio. For example, an advertiser may pay $3 per click, which means they pay $3 each time a viewer clicks on their ad.
Advertisers do not pay under the cost-per-view model until audiences interact with the ad for at least 30 seconds. Saving credit card details in your web browser is a security risk. Your credit or debit cards will be compromised or emptied if your laptop is robbed or your desktop is exploited by someone else. To prevent outsiders from using your cards, autofill will also prompt you to enter the authentication code.
Here is the step that how to remove the credit card from YouTube?
To delete a saved credit card from YouTube, follow these steps:
- To the far right of the address bar, press the three-dot button, then Settings.
- Tap on “Payment methods” under the “Autofill” heading.
- Tap the three-dot button to the right of a saved credit or debit card under the “Payment options” label, then select “Delete” from the drop-down menu that appears. Carry out this procedure on all of the saved cards.
- To prevent Youtube from auto-filling or attempting to save payment methods in the future, toggle the “Save and fill payment methods” option at the top of this page to off.
How Long Does YouTube Take to Process a Video
How many times have you sat staring at your computer screen, tapping your fingers in frustration waiting for your video to process? Believe me I know that infuriating feeling very well. So I went ahead and did an intense research to become omniscient with how the processing on YouTube works behind the scenes. Continue reading to become the mega-mind on YouTube video processing.
Statistics from 2019 show that almost 30,000 hours of video content is uploaded on YouTube per hour (source). Considering this huge chunk of data, how long does YouTube take to process a video, do you think? The YouTube team has two agendas; they want to make sure their audience receives the finest quality of video all the while ensuring the entire process does not take too much time.
If we manage our expectations relative to what in the entire process requires time to upload, the journey of becoming a YouTube sensation with tons of subscribers may seem like a breeze. The part of uploading that makes you feel as if the clock is moving slower is because of:
- the number of videos currently in the transcoding pipeline
- the Resolution of the video
- the format of the video
- how long the video is
The unknown entity that we need to wrap our head around will be the traffic on the website at the moment you decide to post a video online. So the fate of how soon your YouTube video views can begin to increase is, to some extent is dependent on how people across the globe are trying to do the exact same thing. This is the upload traffic on the site.
The quality of the video can vary from 480p to 1080p, the speed at which the video will upload is directly proportional to the resolution. A 1080p or 780p resolution video can take hours to render on YouTube, while a 480p one might upload faster in comparison.
Length of the Video
Looking at these individual characteristics we can develop a general guideline that summarizes the time period of how long it takes YouTube to process a video. Depending on the length of the video, you can expect it to take 1-2 minute(s) for the site to process each minute of your video. The catch comes with the resolution of the video. It can take double the initial time per minute as resolution improves. In simple terms:
Normal processing time: 1 minute to 2 minutes of processing time per minute of video
With better resolution: 2 x (normal processing time per minute)
There is always a silver lining to any situation. In order to post a video quickly and on a schedule all you need to do is know your facts and adjust when you start uploading a video online accordingly. Hope this will help increase the shares on your content and it reaches a wide audience. Now that you have a plan, you can sit back, relax and let the views and the likes start rolling in!
All the images used in this post are copyrighted to the respective owners. If you want any image to be removed, please contact us.